An invitation

*Introduction*
Hi! My name's Jessica. I'm 18 years old girl, who lives in California. Most of the people out there recognize me when I go shopping or something, because I'm famous. I became famous two years ago when I posted one video of me on Tik Tok, dancing and singing. Since then my life changed a lot. Now I have more than 25 millions fans on social media and I'm really happy about it. I also have a best friend - his name is Josh Richards. A lot of people think that friendship between a girl and a boy is impossible, but you're wrong. We've been friends for so long and we never liked each other for more than just a friend.

***********
Part 1

*ding*
My phone was ringing. It was 8 am, which meant that I had to get up. The first thing that I always do before I get up is to check my social media. But when I unlocked my phone I saw a missed call from Josh. So I called him.

Jessica
Hey Josh, what's up

Josh
Nothing much. How about you?

Same. Why did you call me that early?

Well I have a surprise for you. Go and check your postbox. You will thank me later

What? You know I don't like surprises

I'm pretty sure you will like this one. Go and check. And call me after that.

I got up from my bed, wore some clothes so I wasn't with my pajamas and went outside. When I opened my postbox there was only one letter. It was pink and really cute. I went inside the house and sat on my couch. I started reading it.

Hey Jessica!
It's Josh. Well you probably already know but still :) I'm officially inviting you to come to the Sway house and participate in one of my YouTube videos. It's not going to be just me and you, some other boys too, but I'm sure you won't have any problem with that. Hope you agree

Love youuu
Josh

When I finished reading it I started laughing so hard. Josh was living in a house with some other boys. They all are famous like me. They called their house The Sway house and even made an account on Instagram about it.
I immediately called Josh. I asked him why he did all that when he could just ask me on the phone. He said that "famous people" need an invitation so that's why I got one. He was so sweet. I guess I was lucky to have him. I went to take a shower. Then I picked an outfit and did my makeup. After an hour I called an Uber and left the house.