Fight

It was already dark outside so me and the boys decided to do a movie night. They had one room, which was like a little cinema. We all got food and sat to watch some Netflix movie. But on the half way of it I was bored so I stopped the movie to get their attention.

Jessica: Guys, sorry for doing that but I'm bored. Let's do something fun

Griffin: And what exactly do you suggest?

Jessica: We could... I don't know. Maybe play truth or dare or kiss, merry, kill

Bryce: I can tell you're still a child, I mean how old are you? We don't "play" things like that

*Kio was sitting far away from me. But then suddenly he came and sat next to me, I could say it was even too close*

Kio: I think her idea is good *he said that and touched my tight*

You would probably never guess what happened... but I'll tell. Literally 5 seconds, maybe even less, Jaden saw how Kio touched my tight and I think this drove him crazy. He stood up, and punched Kio in the face with his fist. Kio fell off of the couch.

Jaden: Don't fucking touch her

*Everybody looked surprised at Jaden*

Griffin: Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you??!

The boys helped Kio, while Jaden went to his room. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. Me and Kio went to the kitchen to get ice for his face. His cheek was red as hell...

Jessica: I'm sorry for whatever happened...

Kio: No, please, it's not your fault, there is nothing to apologize about

Jessica: But... you got punched in the face because of me *I put the ice on his cheek and look sadly at his eyes*

Kio: Listen. You're such an angel... I can't believe you're sorry for something, that is not even important. It was my fault. I shouldn't do it... I'm sorry *He smiled to me and then went to his room*

I was... Confused as fuck. After that situation I realized that Jaden ABSOLUTELY liked me. And he was jealous about the fact that Kio liked me too.
I went to Jaden's room to see if he was okay and to ask him to explain why he did that.

Jessica: Can I come in?

Jaden: Of course

*He was sitting on his bed, his eyes were red and puffy, apparently he was crying*

Jessica: *I close the door after me* Stupid question but are you crying?

Jaden: No... I'm angry

Jessica: Jaden, I... I don't get it. What happened? Why did you do that?! You're friends, how could you even think to do it?

Jaden: I'm sorry. But I have my reasons

Jessica: *I go and sit next to him on the bed* I know the reasons Jaden. Do you think that I'm blind or stupid not to notice everything that you're doing for me. I know you like me

Jaden: Huh... I guess I was too obvious... I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anybody *He turns to me and looks me in the eyes* I promise that I'll never do it again. But I have one condition - or maybe it's more like a favor. Can I ever... kiss you?

Jessica: Ummm... *I think about it. Maybe that will calm him down. He will feel better.* Okay

As I said okay, he immediately kissed me. He was waiting so long for that, I guess. But I did it because I wanted him to feel better. But honestly, I did not like him the way he did.