All are in love

When Anthony sent me that message I immediately called him.

Jessica: Hey Anthony... your message scared me. What do you mean by "Jaden's feelings" and who likes me actually?

Anthony: Well... I thought that it will be the right thing if I tell you. Jaden likes you Jess. More than just a friend... a lot more

How? I mean it's impossible to fall in love that quickly...

That's Jaden, you're not supposed to be surprised. Trust me, he told me that by himself

He really said that he likes me?!

Mhm. And guess what - I promised to keep my mouth shut but... you're my friend so. He's doing a surprise right now - he travelled to New York only to see you

Wait what?! I know that he's in NY because he already called me. But he said that he had some work to do and that's why...

He's lying. He went only because of you

*In that moment someone knocks on the front door*

Someone is knocking on the door - I think it's Jaden. Just one more thing before I hang up the phone - tell me the name Anthony, tell me the freaking name of the other boy that likes me!

Just don't tell anyone and pretend like you don't know about it - it's Kio

*My mum calls my name from downstairs*
I'm coming mum!
I have to go, he's here. Thanks for telling me all that... I have no idea what I'll do...

Call me if you need help or something. I can at least try to help you to get the right decision

Bye

I hang up the phone and go downstairs. There I see Jaden, holding a big bouquet of roses in his hands. He gives me a hug and then the roses. My mum and my sister were staring at us in shock. My mother had no idea who he was, neither did my sister.
But tell me God what will I do.... Kio and Jaden... Both of them like me... Maybe I should ask Josh what to do... But let's not think about that right now. Let's enjoy the fact that Jaden has traveled thousand miles just to see me :))