The Girl That Got Dissed

Hello, You know that girl , yep that one, no not that one, over here (Snaps fingers) right here, Yep that’s me. I’m the girl that no one notices in any way really I’m the outcast when I do get someone attention, well? Lets just say its not for the good usually I get book checked by the guys or the girls well lets just say girls are vicious. I know right huge shocker. Well let me get back on track.

My name is Lexi Matthews, I’m a senior at Reckling High school. I know what your thinking what kind of name is that for a high school well ya I don’t really know but anyways. I’m 17 years old will be 18 in a few months. I have Waist length flat brown hair with hot pink high lights, I’m thicker then most girls I’m not obese or anything but I could stand to loose about 50 pounds. I mean I got the boobs and butt of course I tend to hide them. My tongue and right eyebrow it pierced , ( I know what your thinking I’m a crazy scary chick, yep that’s me. NOT, I’m really quiet and shy don’t talk to anyone at all except my mom and brother.) I have black rimmed glasses that sit in front of my hazel eyes.

I live with my brother who is in a wheel chair and my mom who raised both of us. My mother got divorced when I was one and lets just say for all intensive purposes of course ‘the sperm donor’ never came back. Ya I went there, don’t judge me. Lets see if I am forgetting any thing oh yes, I’ve never had a boyfriend heck I’ve never even been kissed. I’m the girl that got dissed. But that all changed on Monday, and this is my Story.