Chapter 6

Hello My Loves, I am finally posting and I am happy to say  I will officially be posting 1-2 chapters a week till its finished. Thank you so much for all your love and support .  If you can please vote and comment. Who knows I might even give a shout out  or add one of your ideas into my story.

Much Love,

LusciousLady2005

Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Share : ) :) : )

After getting reprimanded by Mr. Landry we each head to our separate classes. Lynn laughs as she makes a run for Physical Education but waves.  Keisha just smirks and walks with a switch to her hips like she is being a run way model. She turns back around then strikes a pose. I laugh and wave at the two of them as I make my way to class. Today was an odd day, which meant I had AP Physics which is my favorite class. Except the face that none of my friends are not in my class, sad face. I walk into my AP Physics class and see everyone eyes turn to me since I am running late which makes me blush bright red. My teacher looks at me with slight disappointment which makes my stomach drop since Mrs. Carmichael is my favorite teacher. "Take a seat Lexi," Mrs. Carmichael shakes her head at me. I move through the rows as I think back to how Mrs. Carmichael is the reason I love physics. I come out of my day dream as I come to an empty seat, I don't even pay attention as I sit down and get my books out and listen to the teacher start the lecture.

At the end of class someone starts tapping their pen on my text book. I am about to give the tapper my mind when I come face to face with a sexy grin, it's the devil himself. Well not really but close. "Chad what do you want?" Chads grin deepens if that is possible. His smoldering look and his chiseled everything is just too much for one girl to handle. Chad leans in closer and grabs a tendril of my hair and wraps it around his finer gently rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand. Oooh this boy is really trying to get to me. He moves in closer, I can feel his breath on my lips which makes me tingle. I see him smiles and I close my eyes. "I just wanted you to know that you have food in your teeth, "He smiles as he releases my hair and leans back against his seat. My mouth gapes and then I snap it closed and run my tongue along my teeth just to double check, I ignore him as I face the front of the class and glare. I hear Chad laughing next to me. I try and ignore him which is very difficult. Even though he's a jerk he's still a sexy jerk.

"Lexi.. Chad..," is there something you would like to share with the class," Mrs. Carmichael asks. I just shake my head and turn bright red. Chad stands up, I try to grab his arm to keep him seated but I am no match he stands up. "I was just letting Lexi know she had food in her teeth," He smiles at Mrs. Carmichael," he smiles. I groan and shake my head I glare at Chad then turn my head to the teacher who looks like she is trying hard not to laugh.

"Ding, Ding..." Saved by the bell I gather all my things and make a B-line for the door, I race into the hallway with my bag hanging half off my shoulder I round the corner trying to get as far as I can from Chad. I am not paying attention next thing I know a hand grabs me and drags me by the wrist into the nearest janitors' closet then slams the door. I come face to face with....."What do you want?