Chapter 3

Please Vote and Comment love you lovelies. MWAH xoxo LusciousLady2005

After getting scolded by the principal I make my way to my locker to grab books for the next class. Walking down the hall someone bumps me and my phone, hoodie, and bag fly out of my hands. I turn to see who it is and my nervousness and anxiety kicks in. Amanda Rains is standing in front of me giving me the evil eye. “Bitch next time look where your going this outfit costs more then you do.“ I put my head down and try to ignore her as I grab my bag and hoodie. Before I can reach for my phone Amanda’s stilettos crush the screen. “Bitch that is what you get.” My fists clench and I quickly get to my feet as she speaks. She grabs my bare arm with her nails digging in drawing blood. “ Oooh is someone getting mad, now Lexi, I rule this school, don’t you ever forget that,” she laughs as she pushes me and my ass slides on to the floor.

I get to my locker and whisper, “What a bitch.” I put my hoodie on to hide her claw marks that are still bleeding a little. I try to shake her out of my thoughts but as soon as I do Chad Nichols comes barging into my thoughts. I Let out a breath of frustration, ‘come on Lexi get it together he’s just a guy, and an ass at that,’ I lecture myself. What is up with some ass whole messing with me and the school skank going crazy. I put my head in my locker as I feel a blush coming to my cheeks as Chad comes back into mind, sexy sexy sexy. I shake my head to clear it stupid stupid stupid. All of a sudden I feel a hand on my waist and see a shadow in front of me. I try to turn around but someone prevents me by pressing into me, a tingling sensations shoots up my spine as I look down at the hand on my waist. I know its Chad. He leans closer and trails his tongue behind my ear, “You keep bringing problems around me, what did I ever do to you,” he whispers seductively. I bite back a moan as his finger plays with the skin at my waist. My blush deepens, my nervousness starts to kick in, “ I… I d..don’t know what you mean,” I could beat myself for stuttering in front of this jerk.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, no lying.” His hand moves around my waist to make me face him, I move and try to get away. The next second my back hit’s the lockers, I feel his knee press in between my thighs, my hands are above my head against the locker with one of his hands. His other hand rubs against my lips gently. “You are going to be way more trouble then your worth,” he laughs dryly. I can feel my stomach tightening, I fight off the feelings he’s provoking me with. I hide the nervousness, “I think you should let me go and go away.” Chad laughs, “ do you now.” I feel the anger rise in me as he stands there pressed against me smirking. He leans close to my ear, “You want to know what I think, I think by the end of the week your going to be craving me.” I clench my fists in his hand as he bites gently on my neck. “Begging me,” he says lastly as he sucks away the small bite. I cant contain my moan as my eyes close on there own will. He smiles against my neck, “and that’s what we call pay back love,” he whispers as kisses my neck, releases me and makes his way down the hall.

As he walks off, I slide down to the floor with my hands in my lap. Lexi what are you doing, I sigh to myself. My neck still tingles from his mouth and teeth. I fight back another moan as the sensations come back to me. Im brought to my surroundings when I hear my name being yelled. Make that two people yelling. Keisha and Lynn come running towards me. I notice the hallway being bare. “Oh my god girl we totally saw that, what where you guys doing, it looked like you were basically doing it in the hall,” Lynn asks with an obnoxious laugh. I just sit there on the ground blushing. Keisha helps me up off the floor after noticing my reaction. “Do I need to kick some ass, you know I will, let me at them,” Keisha asks as she jumps around with her fists in the air. Lynn looks at her like she’s crazy which makes me laugh. I love my crazy friends. “ No I'm good, lets just go to class, Ill deal with him later.”

Throughout my classes and lunch the girls continue to ask me questions about my visit with the principal and my little run in with the sexy jerk. As Keisha and Lynn continue to gossip around me I come to a conclusion. With a smirk on my face I whisper, "Chad Nichols is going down."