I'm Happy

Chapter 6

Second person POV

Ja'far looked at Aladdin, his darken hair and eyes, it bothered him. He could feel tears welding up in his eyes, he ran to Aladdin and hugged him. Aladdin flinched at the sudden movement, but once he realized what happen he couldn't hold the tears. He grabbed the front of Ja'far's shirt, buryed his face into Ja'far's neck and cried. Ja'far comforted him, cradled him, he felt relieved of all his worries. Soon enough Aladdin feel asleep in Ja'far's arms, not much longed Ja'far also fell asleep on his back with Aladdin laying on his chest and stomach.

Judal opened the door to his room with Sinbad behind him.Sinbad and Judal look at what was before them and both smiled.Seeing Aladdin sleeping peacefully made them happy.

"So what do we do about him?" A voice said from behind them.

They turned around to see Kouen standing there, frown on his face.

"Its Aladdins choice," Sinbad explained.

A few days later in Sindria

Alibaba and the others were standing on the decks.

"What are we waiting for?" Alibaba asked.

"I don't know we were told that Sinbad and some other important people were coming in." Pisti explained.

Alibaba sighed. Then the ship rowed in. Sinbad was the first to walk off followed by Judal. Someone was clinging to Judal behind him. Judal stop and stood in front of Alibaba and the others.He looked behind him, reached behind him and pushed the person around in front of him. Everyone's eyes widened, before them was Aladdin, the friend they searched for everywhere. Alibaba grabbed him and hugged him tight never wanting to let him go.Neither of them could stop the tears as Aladdin gripped the back of Alibaba's clothes.Morigana smiled seeing Aladdin again. Everything felt right again.