Stay away

Chapter Two

"Aladdin is that you?" Yamuraiha asked.

Yamuraiha and Ja'far stood up and tried to get near him, but when they got near him he hid behind Judal.

"What's wrong chibi?" Judal asked looking behind his shoulder to look at Aladdin.

Aladdin looked at Yamuraiha and Ja'far and said " Stay away I only want Judal near me".

Everyone looked shocked to hear Aladdin say that and it hurt Yamuraiha's feelings. Judal sighed and picked up Aladdin bride style.

"Kouen he's going to stay in my room okay", Judal said.

"Okay but soon he will tell me everything I want to know like he promised before he disappeared" ,Kouen commented.

Judal nodded and left the room. Yamuraiha fell to her knees and sobbed. Ja'far comforted her.

"Sin what are we going to do about Aladdin?" Ja'far asked.

"Kouen we will leave him in your care for now, will it be alright to stay here for a week or two?" Sinbad asked.

"Of course we have other things to discuss now", Kouen answered.

With Judal and Aladdin.

Judal carried Aladdin to his room and set him on his bed.

"I'm going to get you some food and clothes stay here", Judal said.

As Judal turned and stepped towards the door when Aladdin tugged at Judal's hair.

"Please don't leave me alone for to long", Aladdin whispered.

"I won't be gone for long I promise", Judal answered.

Aladdin let go of Judal's hair with a nod and Judal left, leaving Aladdin alone.

Aladdin pull his knees to his chest and thought about things.

'I can't stay away from Alibaba and Morigana forever, I already've been gone for four years, but they've probably already moved on, everyone else too. In a week or two I'll see them again, their my friends they will forget about me. But what about now, what if they will hate me for falling into dapravity. I .... I can't pull myself out of dapravity can I?' Aladdin thought to himself.

'I don't want to see them anymore. They didn't help me when I needed them. They didn't come and talk to me when I was alone. They never heard me call to them, none of them did. Except for Judal, he heard me and he pulled me out of the place. I'm just going to stay with him intell I decide what I'm going to do', Aladdin thought.