Aladdin?

Aladdin snapped. He had reach is limit. He was sitting of the ground of the house he was living in. Not only was he sitting there he was sobbing. He just wanted to go home to Alibaba and Morigana. But he couldn't get there. He knew they had forgotten about him and moved on. He knew that they were with all their other friends. He knew that they were perfectly find without him. But he wasn't fine without them. He had nobody else. He had lost his only home again.

"Alibaba! Morigana!" Aladdin cried out to his friend wanting them to hear him, but he knows that they can't.

"Alibaba! Morigana!" He tried calling out to them over and over again.

"Kouha, Sinbad, Ja'far, Yunan, Titus!!!" He started to call out to all his other friends.

"Someone please!!!"Aladdin cried "Please anyone come help me!!!" There was silence.

Aladdin screamed and cried but no one came to his aid. Aladdin stop screaming, took a deep breath and screamed, "Judal please help me!!!"

In the Kou empire Sinbad, Ja'far, Kouen, Judal , Yamuraiha and koumei were having a discussion in kouen's office when Judal heard his name being called.

"Chibi?" Judal muttered to himself.

"Something wrong Judal?" Koumei asked

Everyone's eyes went on Judal who was looking around trying to find the source of the voice.

"No I thought I heard", Judal stopped when he heard his name again.

"Heard what?" Kouen questioned

"Chibi", Judal answered "Chibi calling me"

By then Judal had gotten up, went to the window and was looking around outside.

"We did't heard anything", Ja'far commented.

"Who's chibi?" Koumei asked

It was silent as Judal put his left hand on his hip and scratched his head.

" I must be hearing things then", Judal said with a sigh. He heard his name being called again along with some crying. Then he spot a black rukh in the darkest corner of the room that wasn't his and he had never seen them before. He walked alittle closer to it and he heard the crying get louder.

Then he pointed at Yamuraiha who was sitting silently.

"Your a magican right?" Judal asked.

"Y-Yes I am, why?" Yamuraiha questioned.

Judal walked to the rukh, grabbed one, went to Yamuraiha and plopped the rukh into her hands.

"Listen closely to the rukh and tell me what you hear", Judal said

Yamuraiha closed her eyes and held the rukh close to her chest.

"Judal what's so important about that rukh?", Ja'far asked.

"I'm hearing things from the rukh in that corner and I've never seen that rukh ever in my life", Judal explained

"I hear someone crying and calling out for your help Judal", Yamuraiha said softly.

"Can you tell who it is Yamuraiha?" Sinbad questioned.

"I know who it is", Judal commented.

Everyone looked at Judal who was staring at the rukh filled corner. He walked to the corner, pulled out his wand pointed it at the corner, whispered a spell and a spear of light appeared, black rukh flowed out of it along with soft sobs. There was so much black rukh that everyone could see them and Judal reach into the spear only to pull out a small figure that had a lot of long black hair with a little bit of blue here and there. The figure also had red eyes with a tint of blue, the figure was wear something that looked like a black dress that was a little dirty, no shoes and a familiar looking stave on his back. After Judal pulled out the boy the spear disappeared. The boy wrapped his arms around Judal's waist and repeated 'thank you' over and over again. Judal told the boy to shut up and hugged him.

As Yamuraiha looked at the boys appearance, she immediately notice the stave on his back. She gasped and asked " Aladdin is that you?"