Origins Part: 1

Nothing could be heard except the evil laugh of a distant enemy. It was as cold as ice and goosebumps ran down their chin. They were waiting in the throne room, waiting for the leader to speak.

A man with white beard and illuminating with an orange light raised from his throne and silently made a mist where they could observe an alien with purple skin.

"He crossed the line, if Thanos hadn't actually used the stones and give them to him, the universes as we know them would have perished."

The mist showed the same alien now using a glove and snapping his fingers with it.

"The avengers think they stopped the big bad, but they just stopped one of his minions. Plus the stones weren't actually destroyed when Thanos thought he did, Space had the time to take them and Power hurt the grape as a warning." A woman with golden hair said while looking at the others gods in their thrones.

"We have to do something, we cannot keep them near us and we can't do the same mistakes like we did before." Sighed the younger of the group, who was shining with a green light.

"I see only one thing we can do." The old man said defeated. "We have to each one of us choose a champion."

The mist created shifted from orange to red and a lot of illusions of planets appeared in it.

"We cannot do this Soul! What if I make the same mistake as last time."

"Power, that choice wasn't just yours, we could not have predicted that the son of an eternal couldn't handle the power of your stone. Now..." The leader cut the mist in six clouds and the other gods got up and entered the mist in front of them.

"Choose wisely." Finished Soul closing his eyes.

. 。。。.

-+*The isle of the lost*+-

The god had appeared in a pirate ship. To be honest he didn't expect this to be a place to appear but he slowly disguised himself as a villager of this weird town.

This wasn't Auradon and he knew it. He was looking for the daughter of a villain that turned good, but he couldn't find her, and at the same time it was weird if she was back on the isle. The god observed the village trying to spot her blue hair or at least one of her friends. Space knew it was risky to actually choose the daughter of a villain, but it was one of his only choice, one of the persons that could actually handle his power.

Suddenly he felt a cold blade on his neck and someone whispered in his ear with a scottish accent. "Look what I found here..." The voice chuckled.

Space first thought about teleport himself behind the man, but it could bring to much attention so he simply sighed.

"I only came here to talk to Uma" Said Space annoyed by the attitude of the pirate.

"Well you found me" Exclaimed another voice from behind. "Harry let him go, I want to know what he wants."

The blade on my neck went away and I turned to face the daughter of Ursula. She was stunning with her turquoise braids and her eyes were looking at me with a cold expression. Obviously Space never had a good way to talk to people, he told the truth without smoothing it.