Prologue

NOTES:

Hey Guys!

Apple Here! Zach and I are so excited to present to you our Valentines Special Collab IDV Fiction~ It's a mish mashed of our tradition from both of our respective countries with a little mixed of other culture as well~ It's information overload so to speak but I hope all of you will love and appreciate its beauty of the world of Anima~ <3

Hi! Zach here! Sorry in advance for ALL the Spanish quotes and songs in this fiction and also I hope you guys enjoy this beautiful story!

ENJOY LOVELIES~

****

Once upon a time when the world was filled with magic and mystery, where humans and mystical beast lived together in harmony, this world was called Anima. Anima were ruled by kingdoms who protected the sacred crystals blessed by the Goddess of time to mankind. The Goddess gave each kingdom their respective crystal to protect.

The Sun Crystal

The Moon Crystal

The Star Crystal

The Sky Crystal.

Each holds a strong power to guard their people from the invaders who will conquer their lands.

The first kingdom was pure and glorious, namely Lumina, ruled by a benevolent Lunar royals and the one who held the highest tier is crowned the Lunar Phase. The kingdom flourished with everlasting beauty, where radiance engulfed the city, the night sky was filled with stars and the morning sky were filled with majestic creatures that roamed the heavens above. The Lunar Royals were tasked to protect the Sun Crystal, that holds the power to bless those who are in need.

The second kingdom was named Maharlika, the kingdom was designated in the middle of the desert yet their kingdom was flourished with wise scholars which helped their agriculture to flourish and the one who held the highest tier is crowned the Pharaoh. The kingdom Maharlika was filled with strong military men which guarded their royals who protected The Moon Crystal, the power to summon or call the supernatural beings, to seek their aid.

The third kingdom was named Entity, this kingdom's strongest pursuit is their magical abilities and one who held the highest tier is crowned the Duke and will be given the name Bloody Sword after their betrothal. The Duke is the only one who is tasked to protect the Star Crystal, which enables to control any lifeforms in their realm but with a certain limitation

The last kingdom was unknown. It was deemed as a myth by the people of Anima thus never questioned its existence and if the last kingdom was a myth and so is the Sky Crystal, he who holds the almighty power to rule over all realms and to open the portal to another world.

One day, A man named Joseph was crowned as the new Duke of the Kingdom of Entity. He became obsessed by the power of the crystals and wanted more of the Goddess blessing, that he decided to steal the crystals from the other kingdoms and claim it for himself. His desire to conquer grew stronger and with the support of his nation, he gained more power. He cast the power of the Star Crystal in all Anima, Manipulating magnificent creatures to cause chaos and destruction, spreading panic and monstrosity around their realm.

The Lunar King did not like the fact that the Duke abused the power of his Star crystal, in order to stop his madness, the Lunar King travelled around Anima, using his Sun crystal to aid the cities that have suffered and had been damaged by the Kingdom of Entity's greed, the news did not fall deaf to the Duke's ears and thus it angered him, making the kingdom of Lumina his target, Unfortunately for Lumina Kingdom, military is not their strong pursuit and the Lunar King feared that because of his noble actions, his kingdom might suffer, he seek help from the Pharaoh of Maharlika, a neighboring country who have close relationship with them for a hundredths of years.

The Lunar King and his Lunar Queen had three children namely Elliot (22), Ellina (17) and Eli (12). Elliot was a great warrior just like his father who fought with a brave heart and justice, the shield and sword of the kingdom. Ellina was a kind and elegant woman just like her mother, the flower of the kingdom and their youngest child, Eli is depicted as the people of Lumina, pure and innocent.

In order for their kingdoms to unite. They must have their hands joined in marriage luckily a young prince of 17, the only son of the Pharaoh of Maharlika named Naib was looking for a wife and the Lunar King's daughter will be the perfect partner for him and thus the two kingdom will be unified.

END OF PROLOGUE

I based Kingdom of LuminaIn the city of Italy, Amalfi CoastIn this fiction just changed color to pure white, gold and sapphire like

In the city of Italy, Amalfi Coast
In this fiction just changed color to pure white, gold and sapphire like

I based Kingdom of LuminaIn the city of Italy, Amalfi CoastIn this fiction just changed color to pure white, gold and sapphire like

For the Kingdom of Maharlika I based on the beautiful city of France, Mont-Saint Michel. Change the water to sand