D1

"Ainya is cute, isn't she?"

"What about me?"

"Y-You're cute..."

Words stumbled out of my mouth, unusually sounding bashful coming from me. It resulted into Ainya teasing me and my face turning red. Why did it even came out like that, anyway? I questioned myself as I tried to hide the blush forming in my cheeks.

"What are you getting so embarrassed for?" The sentence Ainya repeats another time made me flustered more.

"Hold on, hold on!" She exclaims as if someone would interrupt her anytime. Jokes on her, I'm too embarrassed to say anything.

From my side, I hear giggling from Rikako. Well, I really think she was cute. But not like this, please-

"There's another one here too! Hold on," she stands up, "you've got a partner here, hold on."

I was taken aback from what she said. I took a quick peek at my side to see if my hunch was right. There, I saw Rikako's face hidden behind her hands. Though, it did little to no effect in hiding her flushed state.

Aina just repeats everything she says in under 30 seconds as she grabs our shoulders, feeling her gaze linger from me time to time. Probably switching between me and Rikako.

"You're so embarrassed! Do I see love blooming here?"

In the instant she said that sentence, a warm sensation resonated in my chest, radiating a comfortable warmth throughout my body. This clearly isn't what I think so, right?

"It was just so out of the blue..."

But when I heard that from Rikako, my heart dropped to my stomach.

Yikes.

***
Day 1: Aika noticed that she's been feeling weird around Rikako.