D3

Fanmeet in Chiba.

Aika was enjoying it. In fact, she always liked fanmeetings. Having to interact with your fans this close and performing live has always been a bliss for her.

Until she and Rikako was paired up to fake a wedding scene.

Her heart throbbed so fast and loudly, she wondered if her mic can amplify just how much her heart is not ready for this fanservice.

'Oh.' Aika thought.

'It's only fanservice.' She reminded herself.

'It's only fanservice yet, why am I so nervous?'

It didn't make sense to Aika. Perhaps, she has liked Rikako too much. To the point that just being with her gets her nerves in panic, heartbeat getting faster in tempo.

She didn't even notice that her heart was indeed, pounding ever since the start of the fanmeet sitting next to Rikako.

"Now, let's hear from Aikyan and Rikyako!"

Both girls shyly dropped their gazes to their laps, Aika seemingly pondering what to say. But that didn't last long as Aina recites the vow, or whatever the priest will say, to be honest, Aika doesn't care what it's called.

"Do you promise to love your partner for eternity?"

Aika puts on her professional facade and deepens her voice, "yes, forever and ever.", it was only a phrase, but it gained roars of approval from the fans.

Her inner self hoped Rikako would get at least, the tiny weeny bit of giddy by her words. (And she did. Aikyan just refuses to know)

And at this point, Aika just muted any sounds coming from outside. She preferred to listen to herself. She wondered if her words reached Rikako in a way, she wondered if she sounded sincere, she wondered why she would be willing to abide the moment the priest announces to kiss her bride.

'Wait, no. I shouldn't be thinking of that...'

"Now, you may kiss the bride."

Aika's impulses told her to do it, and she did. She tried to cover it up with a hand cupped from their sides but immediately slowed down when she sees Rikako blocking her face. (Yes, she did not notice her red face. Aika u baka)

She was a bit heartbroken that Rikako disapproved.

But a hand on her lap and a genuine smile from her when the camera wasn't on them made her heart swell and recover from her small heartbreak.

***
Day 3: Aika knows she loves Rikako.

-----
Okay lol. A bit of an author's note here!

There were no subs in this. So i just wrote a headcanon. If u did know what they were saying pls tell me!

Lowkey forgot who was saying the vows so i just put ainya in it since she's the captain of kyanrika lmao.

I also dont know where this fanmeet was but my hunches tell me that its chiba so chiba it is lol.