~Chapter 2-Whoops~

~Madison's POV~

"Oh, fuck." I muttered.

"Oh my god, ma'am, I'm so sorry!" He apologized, trying his damnedest to try to push me off, but I was to busy staring at his face, admiring how handsome it was.

"No, sir, I'm sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" I stuttered in the sweetest voice I could possibly make at this moment. He kept laughing at how strange and sudden that this was, and I almost laughed at the fact that he and I were both blushing like crazy.

After moments of pushing and pulling, we finally were able to pull each other away. He stood up and brushed off the dirt, while I sat on the floor, fixing my glasses.

"So, you're Madison, my new neighbor?"

I blushed even more and nodded. "Madison Kaye Grue, sir!" He smiled and chuckled, and pulled me up, making me fall forward and push him against the wall, while I'm pushed against him. He didn't seem to mind, and only laughed.

"Well that's good to know, so, Madison, maybe I could help you unpack?" I grinned from ear to ear and nodded crazily. "Yes, that would be nice!" I exclaimed. I shyed down a bit and nodded slowly. "Um, yes, please." I repeated.

And with all of that said, he grabbed two of my bags, I grabbed one, an we started to unpack. (Oh, and lucky me, I got the bag that had all of my underwear!)

~1 Hour And Thirty Minutes Later~

"Thank you, so much!" I blessed the man. It had finally come to me that I hadn't even known his name! "Well, it's just a nice thing to do for a lady." He said before winking at me. I chuckled and remembered what I was just about to do.

"Oh! I don't recall your name, sir!" I told the man. He nodded. and simply replied, "Huh, neither do I, well, I'm Mark Fischbach, at your service, m'lady." He bowed to me, putting his right hand over his chest, and his left over his back.

I blushed even more and waved bye to him, Mark had been so helpful, it was nice that a guy like him was my neighbor. He walked toward the doorway of my new apartment and waved.

He slowly shut the door and probably walked back to his room to make a new cup of coffee. I chuckled and plopped onto my bed, tired for today. I slipped off my shirt and jeans, put on comfy shorts, put on a fluffy sleep shirt, and managed to slip off my bra, and fell asleep in my new apartment.

~Marks P.O.V.~

As I slowly walked toward my door, it just hit me to think about her. She was so nice, beautiful, it hurts me to think that now I've got to deal with a cheating son of a bitch and a negative guy, and, of course, their names are Bob and Wade.

Dear god, I'm going to need a lot more coffee.