~Chapter 4-Thinking~

*For this chapter I recamend listening to 'Sorry Jack' by Scratch21, Madison will be singing the song sometimes, and it'll just help, so ya :-|*

~Mark's POV~

She's amazing.. Madison, she's so funny, beautiful, smart.. She's all a guy could ever want, but, I don't know if I'm the kinda guy who she'd like.. I mean, I'm a little nerdy, loud, and childish, and she's smart, quiet, and shy, or, ya know, that's what I've seen. I have only known her for a couple of days, so you can't expect me to know everything just yet.

~Madison's POV~

'20 years and going strong, he's never, kissed a girl besides his mom. He's gotta, throw pillow from his favorite show, he wears a fucking fedora everywhere he go-oes,"

I sang to one of my favorite songs. Its so funny how I met Mark, really. Ya know, people say 'I fell for him', I guess I'd say 'I fell on him'. I smiled at the thought and continued to dig through my drawers. I grabbed by nerd bird shirt with an owl wearing nerdy glasses, grey leggings, and a bra and underwear. Oh, he's so handsome! That Mark guy, and his name.. He's so amazing! And damn it to hell, I'm too young for him! He's in his mid-twenties, I'm still 18!

Eh, he probably wouldn't want a lazy, nerd like me hanging around him. I mean, c'mon, he's handsome, I'm ugly, he's muscular, I'm a potato. I sighed and continued to sing.

'She's stupid pretty, he's pretty stupid, lonely loser chewing a toothpick. Lost in the dark, trying to turn on the light, he just wants some one who wants something to bite tonight,'

I eventually stopped singing and paused my spotify, to which played the music, and hopped into the shower. Turning the water high on hot. The steam ruffled through the small bathroom, lightening my sight of things. I breathed in the boiling air as I ran my hands through my soaking hair. A quick rinse was all I needed, but I thought that I'd stay in the heat for a while.

I took a deep breathe, letting the steam burn my lungs, and breathed out. I still thought about Mark, even if I was in shower. I hummed the tune of Sorry Jack by Scratch21 and smiled, roughly breathing in the steamed air.

I eventually turned the water off and stared into the mirror. I could barely see my reflection due to all of the steam fogging the mirror. I sighed and lifted my right hand, my left hand having the job of holding the towel in place. I get my hand fly across the mirror, and ended up with a heart. A broken heart. It had cracks all over it, some dripping what I guess I drew blood, and above it had words that made me die a little inside.

'You Shouldn't Even Try With Him'

My eyes welled up but I wouldn't let myself cry over a stupid little thought. I didn't want to break anything, and I didn't want to hurt anybody, so I just plainly erased the horrid image with my hand. The thoughts some how went away, and I only thought about Mark for the rest of the day, a headache from the steam ruining it.