Oscar's Bedroom

Good girl like you at a party like this?

You're just asking for trouble

"I can't believe you're dragging me out to a Santa's Hoes party,"Angel said, yanking down her short dress for the hundredth time.

"Okay, first of all just so you don't embarrass me, it's Santos," Olivia said, parking her car across from the house where the party was taking place. "And second of all, we have to go. He questioned my integrity."

Angel rolled her eyes. "All he said was that he'd see you at the party."

   "A party that he knew I didn't know anything about. He made me feel insecure about my fun side!" Olivia exclaimed. "Luckily for us, Freeridge patients get transferred to my hospital. They told me exactly where this thing was."

   "At some shady, trap house looking hole," Angel warily eyed the house that was swarming with suspicious looking people drinking and blazing in the yard as music blared through the street. "Are you sure you want to leave your car here?"

   "Relax, Angel. Grow a pair and lets go have some fun," Olivia stepped out of the car. Angel sighed nervously and reluctantly followed her best friend into the house. After her whole kissing incident with Oscar, she was so nervous about seeing him that she was sweating out every pore of her body.

   People gave them odd looks as they walked through the house, some men even whistled or catcalled. Angel clung onto Olivia for dear life hoping she didn't get stabbed or something. This wasn't a party, at least not one Angel had ever gone to. The girls here were wild, dancing and twerking on top of guys who all looked either higher than a kite or like they were about to murder someone. The house smelled of weed, sweat and hard liquor, all of which was being spread around through bottles, baggies or inappropriate touching. Even the music was different, she was used to Justin Bieber and The Weeknd, but whoever was playing the music here definitely preferred rap.

   "I want to go home," Angel said, shaking in her heels.

   "What? We just got here," Olivia said, taking two drinks from a man who offered. "Here," she handed one to Angel who immediately refused. "Drink it now."

   "What if it's drugged?"

   "Then at least you'll loosen up a little," Olivia handed the cup to Angel again and this time she took it. "Cheers," she tapped their cups together before chugging it down.

   "Cheers," Angel said dryly, looking down at the liquor before throwing it back as well.

   "Nurse Cielo?" Cesar said, looking at the school nurse chugging down liquor.