Assumptions

The next day was pretty much the same thing like every other day. But my day started with my newborn water baby who was born just overnight. But anyway, it was breakfast time in our cozy little lair. And I was making breakfast for Umiko.

"Umiko, it's time to eat." I said as I got her mashed bananas ready.

"Mana." she waved her flippers.

I scooped up some of the mash with her little spoon. "Open wide Umiko, say ahh."

She opened her mouth. "Mana."

I feed it to her and she ate it happily. "Very good, Umi. Good girl."

"Manaphy." she rubbed her flipper on my cheek.

I giggled. "You're just too cute, you know that?" I said as I rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "Let's finish this mash so we can do something together. How about it Umi?"

"Mana." she nodded and was trying to hold the spoon.

"Aww." I giggled. "It's okay Umi. I'll feed you." I said as I kept feeding her.

After Umiko was finished with her food, we were embracing each other on the couch. Just enjoying our time together. "I wish you can say mama or something else. That would make me very happy."

"Mama!"

I gasped after Umiko said the word. I was so happy, I picked her up and twirled her around while giggling. "Oh my god! You did it! You said mama!"

"Mama! Mama!" Umiko cheerfully said.

I hugged her and nuzzled her cheek. "You made me so happy."

"Mama." she nuzzled back.

"Aww, that's so cute." Aika smiled. "What made you happy?"

"She called me mama."

"She did? I wanna hear it."

"Okay. Umi, say mama."

"Mama."

I giggled and kissed her cheek. "No matter what, you always make me happy."

Aika giggled. "That's so cute."

"Hmm... I wonder what else Umiko could do. It's a lucky thing that Rachel gave me a book about her species." I said as I took out a book from my chest fur.

"I can hold her if you'd like."

"I wish I could let you hold her, but she's bound to me and only I could hold her. But we can try. Umiko, wanna go to Aika?"

"Mana." she hugged me close.

"I promise that it'll be real quick Umiko. You can trust me." Aika smiled. "And don't worry, I won't separate you from her."

"Mana."

"Go ahead sweetie." I nodded and gave her to Aika.

"Manaphy." Umiko touches her furry cheek with her flipper.

"Aww, you're so sweet." Aika hugged her.

I giggled and opened the book. As I was reading it, I stumbled upon something that was awfully familiar. "Holy sea stars." I said as I made my ears go up all the way.

"What's up sis?"

"This structure. I-I've seen it before." I said as I showed her the picture of Samiya, the Sea Temple.