🍋 Hanako x fem.reader: Sorry. . . 🍋

Requested by saindi I'm so embarrassed (>///<)
I'm not use to writing smut so I tried my best but. . .
I have so much smut requests- XD
Y'all are aged up
If you don't like sexual stuff please avoid this chapter.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanako's eyes were locked on your from as you talked excitedly to Akane. He noticed how close you two were and he didn't like it. No, he hated it. His eyes grew wide when he saw Akane lean towards you ear to whisper something which caused you to go red face. Hanako looked towards a bucket and an idea formed in his head.

"You are a butt-nugget Akane!" You pouted as you crossed your arms. He chuckled but stopped when he saw Hanako above you. His eyes widen as he grabbed your arm."Wha-"

Splash!

You let out a gasp of horror as the water hit you. You looked at your hands which hand scales on them now. You patted your body and realized you weren't completely wet. You looked towards Akane who was mostly drenched.

"Hanako what the hell!?" You heard Akane shout but you were already heading towards the girls restroom, trying to hide the scales. You quickly entered the bathroom and ran towards the paper towels. You began wiping your arm while muttering some stuff about stupid scales.

You hear the door open and you quickly run to the last stall. You continued to wipe them but stopped when your eyes locked onto a pair of shoes from the small opening of the stall.

"Someone is in here." You called out as you watched the shoes. They began to walk off and the sound of the bathroom door being opened and shut was heard. You rose an eyebrow before continuing to wipe the scales off.

You let out a loud gasp as arms wrapped around your waist and someone laid their head on your back. You looked toward the arm and realized who it was as a red hue made its way onto your face.

"Ha. . . Hanako!?" You helped as he tighten his grip around you. He began mumbling stuff as you strained your ears to hear him.

"I'm sorry. . ."

You blinked in surprise before trying to pry off the boy's arms from your waist. His grip only tightened as he nuzzled his head into your neck. Needless to say your face was a bright red.

"It's fine, I forgive you. Can you let me go do I can continue to wipe them off?" You asked as he hummed.

"Can I help you wipe them off? I feel really bad about it. . ." Hanako asked as you blushed. You declined his offer but he kept asking. He kept pestering you until finally you snapped.

"Fine! You win, you can help me wipe them off!" You said exasperated as Hanako cheered behind you. He unwrapped his arms and turned you towards him. He sat down on the toilet and beckoned you over to him. You grumbled as you made your way towards him. He grabbed your arms and began to wipe the rest of the scales off of them. He hummed cheerfully as he wiped off the scales that were visible on your face and arms.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"I need you to take off your shirt, you still got scales."

Your faced erupted red as you jumped away from the spirit. You hugged yourself and felt the damp spots on your shirt. Hanako just stared at you with a mischievous smile.

"I. . . I can do it myself!" You stammered out as you grabbed a paper towel. Next thing you knew you were in his lap and you face was pressed against his chest.