Save Me Niall Horan Love Story

Ashely's POV

     I was walking down the streets with my headphones jammed into my ears. My name is Ashely Gray Johns. I live with my best friend, since my family died, in a car crash. I do cut. But I am not one of those freaks. 

    My thoughts were interrupted by thousands of girls screams. I tought of Nando's I work there and have a key with me. I sprinted to Nando's rushed in, locking the door behind me.

     I cowered behind the resister. Shit! I just realized I forgot too lock the door. Whatever I thought. Just sit back here and hide.

     Nah I thought. I ran into the girls bathroom leaving the keys on the counter. I hide in a stall. I heard footsteps run into Nando's. I heard them running around, putting the blinds up and locking the door.

     Great, I am now stuck with someone or something. I quietly and slowly, got out of the stall. I took a deep breath and opened the girls bathroom.

     I gasped there stood right in front of me. One Direction. I dopn't know there names. I mean I like One Direction, but not enough to know there names.

    I stood there shocked.

    "Please don't scream," one of them pleaded. I shook my head, taking a step back. Why were they here. 

     "We are closed," I said unsure if what to say. I mean the blond one will eat all of the food! I looked at the clock. Damn it! Nando's opens in an hour, My boss will be coming soon.

     "Please we just need somewhere to hide," a guy in stripes said. He was standing next too a guy in curly hair.

     "No you can't stay. There is a door in the back I will show you," I told them. "But first my I know your names?" I asked embarrassed for not knowing famous people's names.

      "I am Liam, right here is Zayn. The curly guy is Harry. Next to him is Louis, and well Niall is the one eating," the guy wearing plaid spoke up. "What is your names?"

      "Ashely." I replied. Bye now Niall had stop eating and he was staring at me now. I felt my face get hot. I am very insecure. I walked through the kitchen and stopped at the back door. I opened it slowly. No one was out there. Good.

      "No one is out there you can leave now, please" I announced trying to sound nice. I stepped back letting them get to the door.

      "Thanks, do you want an autograph?" Harry questioned me. I thought for a second. Why not I thought. It might come in use some day. I could sell it for collage...

       I looked up but they were gone. Leaving the door wide open cold air rushing in. I sighed and closed the door.

Niall's POV

      "Guys we shouldn't have just left. It was rude," I announced to the lads. We were in are living room siting on the couch. While Harry and Zayn played Mario cart.

       "Niall, she like dazed out. We had leave. The fans we're coming around," Liam told me. I still felt sad. I like her. She was nice and pretty...

      "Still it was rude," I said.

     "I am sorry Nialler," Liam stated. I grumbled siting back on the couch, thinking about the girl. I looked at the clock. The stare opened now!! I got up and rushed to the door. 

       "Where are you going, Niall?" Louis asked.

        "Out, I will be back in about an hour," I told them. I slipped out into the cool air, not letting them say anything.