My last day

I was at the hospital slowly dying , so much pain was introduced to my body . I could not wait to end it all, so the pain could just go away. Yes I would miss life but I have actually craved this. I get to see my family soon, very soon. And the day i got to tell Niall something he really needs to know.

" I love you"

But no matter what the doctor do I am going to die , one way or another.

But here is how this situation happened.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me and Niall was watching a movie known as Paranormal activity . Then Niall wanted pizza so he went out to go get it. I decided to go get some pop tarts while i waited for the pizza.

"this tastes so good" i said to myself . Then i heard a loud crash like a glass being broken open. Then i i went down on the floor and hide behind the table but was suddenly dragged across the room , i tried everything buy failed epically.

"where is you money!!!!" He yelled at me. I was crying i could not even talk with the huge lump in my throat.

"tell me!!" He said before slapping me and hitting me.

"ok, u dont want to reply " he yelled and started to inject me with a neddle. Then everything was getting blurry and my eyes was falling down. I started coughing then i heared a door slamed then I went towards the darkness.

Niall p.o.v

I dropped the pizza on the floor when i saw a man injecting a needle in her. My girlfriend. I started punching him over and over again while I cried. He then passed out cold. I called the ambulance and slowly stroke her hair behind her ear .

"Stay with me baby" I Said

Then everything got more complicated .

Ashley p.o.v.

Then I was there on this hospital bed unable to open my eyes . But was able to choke out my last.words to

niall.

"i love you"

Our last 3 years of boyfriend and girlfriend was alot of fun but sadly its going to end. I thought .