Party time

It has been weeks since me and Niall been together in this house. I told him that I wanted to help with the rent but he kept rejecting, so i gave up. So here I am on my bed watching a movie eating popcorn. I absolutely  love scary movies so I am watching paranormal activity.

Then all of a sudden something grabbed me. I screamed as loud as I can , I  turned around and saw a cheeky grin. It was Niall of course , he was about to speak but i stuffed popcorn in his mouth. I continued my movie and was tapped on my shoulder . I paused the movie and turned around.

" want to go to a party tonight, if u want to"i grinned and replied.

" sure , i would love to" giving him a peck on his lips.

I ran to the shower and knocked and waited for a reply but nothing. I walked in and saw Zayn and started yelling at him.

"WHY DID YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING WHEN I KNOCKED , YOU BLOODY PERVERT I COULD OF DROPPED MY TOWEL": he looked terrified. Mission accomplished, then I waited for a reply.

"im s-sorry, i did not hear  you" he said , i forgave him and took a shower"

a  few went by.

i was dressed here is my outfit >http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62595399

I started to walked downstairs to be introduced to long stares. Niall grabbed My hand and we headed out the door.

alyssaxx