Give my heart a break

Niall p.o.v

44 hours went by and the boys and I was sleeping .

"Excuse me sir, we have some news for you" the doctor said trying to wake me up .

I groaned and sat up on the seat.

"I'm sorry but it seems your girlfriend has in fact past away, i sorry" he said with even tears running down his face. Then all of a sudden it felt like the world was colliding , the one who I gave my heart and soul to died. I stormed to out of the waitimg room and into Ashley room.

I sat down and began reading to her.

If not for you, I wouldn't know What true love really meant. I'd never feel this inner peace; I couldn't be content.

If not for you, I'd never have The pleasures of romance. I'd miss the bliss, the craziness, Of love's sweet, silly dance.

I have to feel your tender touch; I have to hear your voice; No other one could take your place; You're it; I have no choice.

If not for you, I'd be adrift; I don't know what I'd do; I'd be searching for my other half, Incomplete, if not for you.

I love you too.

Then I heared the most scariest thing her heart monitor stopped. Then I ran out past the waiting room which consists of the boys staring at me then i left. With my vision blurry and my heart of sorrow. My love my life is GONE.