Meeting At the Park

(Mystrade and Johnlock)

John smiled when he felt Sherlock's hand slip into his own and drag him along slightly. Sherlock stopped in the middle of a park, staring at the trees and grass. Someone had been murdered in this park and then dragged to another one from what Sherlock had found, he just needed one more thing -the exact spot where the murder occurred. While he was looking Sherlock noticed Lestrade sitting on a park bench nearby.

"Oh look, John, it's Gavin." Didn't even bother asking who he was talking about and just sighed.

"It's Greg, Sherlock."

"Whatever, what is he doing here?" Sherlock wondered aloud. Suddenly something caught his eye and he was running, accidentally letting go off John's hand in the process. John was going to follow him but found that he was gone before from sight behind some trees before he could. Instead he walked over and sat beside Lestrade.

"Hey, Greg." John sighed as he sat.

"Hey, John, what're you doing out here?" He asked, a slight furrow in his brow.

"Sherlock's trying to solve another murder, as always." Although he spoke with a tired sigh it would be hard to miss the smile it brought to John's lips. "What about you?"

"Just waiting for Mycroft." He replied, "He said that he'd meet me here but I haven't got the slightest idea what for..."

"That's the thing about the Holmes's, they'll ask you to do things and then make sure you have no idea what the hell is going on." John said with a laugh, Lestrade quickly joining in.

"Or, they'll just forget to tell you they made plans for something." The two laughed a little and nodded in agreement.

"Does Mycroft do that thing were he'll call you an idiot-" John began.

"And then say its fine because everyone is." Lestrade finished, leaving the two of them laughing again. "All the time!"

"I mean they could at least pretend to be nice occasionally." John chuckled.

"Okay, does Sherlock ever say something like 'I don't care about anyone' or something and then realise what he's said and said like 'well expect for you'." Lestrade asked, with a slightly irritated look.

"Yes! Like, thank you for finding the worst way to attempt to make me feel special." John replied.

"I hate Mycroft so much sometimes... He's lucky I love him as much as I do." Greg replied, causing John to chuckle.

"I know how you feel." As John was speaking Sherlock erupted from the trees.

"John! I found something!" He called.

"Well, there's my Holmes. See you Greg."

"See you." Lestrade replied as John stood. A black car pulled up in that moment, bringing a grin to Lestrade's face. "And that would be my Holmes." He stood and nodded to John, the two started to walk away when Lestrade turned around.

"Hey John!" John turned back to him, wondering what he needed. "We should do this again sometime." John nodded.

"Definitely."

With that the Lestrade and John each returned to their Holmes's.

AN: a short thing because I can.

Requests and such, come talk to me~

-the loser who writes things for people