Meeting....Happen

Cherry PoV:

hey guys im here at the mall pra humanap ng bagong match....hm....ginala ko ang mata ko my nkita akong isang babaeng inosente...hmmmmm...and....theres a boy....where walking but....the unexpect is there bump each other and oh...the boy was cassanova and..bad boy typ...and theres shouting each other....hahahahaha..new target....hmmm...maya maya aalis sna ang babae but he reach her hand and put his hand in waist and his face was very near and.....gosh......he kiss her....ngpupumiglas ang babae but shes responding later.....she held his muscle cause of her legs become jelly....

but i heard the one girl calling her name and i think is her best friend...

later on the boy was broke the kiss and his giving a smirk and grin to the girl...and next happen was the girl slapped him....hahaha..and the crowd was gasp and the boy was change  his blank face expression and give her a glare,ang babae nman napaatras and the best friend of girl was immediately grab her arm and run to the exit.....then then the boy shout at her like this "TANDAAN MO DI P TYO TPOS"and when the girl was gone the boy notice that he is around of people who shock and he shout again "ANO TINITINGIN NYO!!?THE SCENE WAS FINISH"ang mga tao nman....mabilis na umalis....and when i glance at the boy again he cursed himself with a cussed at tsaka dumating ang mga barkada nya n my mga syota....hahaha...at sya nman nanghila lang ng babae at ang babae nman kinikilig,and there roaming arround the mall...ako nman masaya ako hbng umuuwi sa apartment ko...dahil my bago akong..........

...

..

.

.MATCHMAER LOVE

^O^

tomoriw i instalk there personality..haha...ok GOODNIGHT.╮(╯▽╰)╭