Izuku X fem!reader SPECIAL VALENTINES ☁

sooooo.. i know i'm late on valentines day! and i'm so sorry! but please accept this oneshot as apology..anyway! onto the oneshot! And thanks to @Watashiwaorenjidesu for giving me the idea for the surprise(you'll find out what it is if you read!)! i really appreciated the help with finding what could be a nice surprise  ^3^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Y/N'S POV~~~~

Izuku and I have been in a relationship for 2 months now and today was Valentine's day! he said he had a surprise for me and i'm excited to know what it is! suddenly i heard a knock on the door "who could that be.. Maybe it's 'Zuku!" i thought to myself. I then jumped off the couch, almost tripping, and opening the door to find my one and only, Izuku! "Zuku! i missed you!" i say enthusiastically as i jump to hug him "i missed you too y/n! " he says hugging me back. 

After a few moments we parted and i let 'Zuku in " thanks!" he says after i let him in "no problem!" i respond  " so what was the surprise? " i ask excitedly, wanting desperately wanting to know what it was " i won't tell you! then it wouldn't be a surprise! and go get into something fancy! we're going out! " jokes on myself i still don't know what he was talking about... Anyway i oblige and nod to him before going up the stairs and getting into this dress

 Anyway i oblige and nod to him before going up the stairs and getting into this dress

and some heels 

(I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES they were simply found on pinterest)(or just invent your own outfit if you don't like it)

(or just invent your own outfit if you don't like it)

when i got down i noticed Izuku was in a suit... " was i just too stupid to realise that he was dressed up when he arrived?? " i thought to myself " i'm ready! now tell me where you're taking me! i need to know! i'll die if you don't tell me!! " i say sarcastically. He giggles and it makes butterflies fly all around in my stomach " nope! you'll just have to wait 'till we get there! " he says as i pout towards the end of his sentence " fiiiine! " i say still pouting, but it quickly disappeared, replacing it with a smile " let's go then! i can't wait! " i say pulling him out of the house " woah! calm down! and how can you run in heels?!? " (A/N: tbh i can run in heels, for me it isn't that hard lmao)