Denki Kaminari x Fem!Reader ☁

~~Cold Days and Video Games~~

A/n: would you look at that~~~ i'm updating again(after being dead for half a year)! and in plus its our fav pikachu boy~! still taking requests so you can comment on any chapters with the conditions of the first one and i'll try doing it as soon as possible! now just relax and enjoy this fluffy oneshot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---Y/N's POV---

It was a nice winter morning, where it wasn't too cold. Wait, scratch that. There is a blizzard going on. But it at least  was Saturday so i could do anything i wanted! i decided that instead of staying in bed all day i could hangout with my cute Pikachu boyfriend over the phone! i got out of bed and went into the kitchen to get a quick breakfast.

I decided to have b/o/c (breakfast of choice) before taking a quick shower and getting ready to call him. Just as i took my phone, live version Pikachu's name popped up on my screen. Speak of the devil.

" Hey Pikachu! I was just about to call you, what a coincidence." i say with a small giggle at the end " what can i say? great minds think alike!" he says, and i can hear the smile in his voice " soooo buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget! what do you wanna do today?" my heart went ~doki~ as he called me by the nickname he had came up with.

" Hmm... i was thinking of staying inside until the blizzard lifts up." i say as i look outside to the snow falling around. " how about... i come to your house!" he says while i freak out " in this blizzard?! no way! im not letting you do that.." before i can even take a step down the stairs i hear a knock on my door.

No.. he did not do that... i think to myself " Hey could you open the door? i'm freezing out here" he did... so i hang up and quickly make my way to the door to let him in and not freeze to death. " For how long have you been out there?! and how are you not covered in snow?" i ask with concern and curiosity while ushering him in to get out of the cold. " well i activated my quirk while running and it fried the snow! "he says with a grin on his face.

" sigh, you really are an idiot sometimes... " i breath out with a small smile while facepalming. By now Denki had taken off his boots, his coat and his scarf. " but im your idiot~!" he says with a wink and a smile right after pecking your lips "s-shut up.. I just dont want you catching a cold on me" i say while trying to suppress the blush begging to make my face look like a tomato " aww! is my sunshine nugget worried about me?" asks Denki in a teasing tone " of course dummy! why would i be your girlfriend other wise?" i say back with a small pout " dont be upset! how about we play some video games!" he says with a big goofy smile on his face " you know im gonna beat you in every single one though, right?" "like hell you will!"

An Hour or so later

"aww man! i keep on loosing!" says Pikachu boy with his hands on his face " giggles told you~" i say with a playful smile while looking at him, he looks at me with a deadpan expression " you cant be good at every single game! lets play Among Us! " (i've been obsessed dont mind me) "alright! fyi though, i'll win too" i say with a grin 

1st Round (your imposter)

It was easy to make everyone believe (including Denki) that you were innocent and in the end you were the one left standing " how!? i was sure you werent the imposter!" he says in shock that you had managed to fool everyone " i told you i was gonna win" i say with the most innocent smile on my face " lets do another round!" says Denki " alright! "

2nd Round (he's imposter)

Pikachu made it obvious from the start  that he was the imposter, but still made it about half way before killing cyan right in front of everyone, so you had won again " wow i never thought you would kill cyan right in front of everyone like that. Plus you vented right next to black and brown but that time you were lucky they didnt see" i say kinda astonished " i pressed the wrong button! another round!" " alright.. this is the last one" i say seeing that its already starting to get dark

3rd Round (your both the imposters)

"i was not expecting that.." i saw seeing that we were both the imposters " hell yeah! i finally have a chance at winning!" says Denki punching the air (sorry air-Chan) "sigh just dont make it obvious that your the imposter" i say praying that Denki doesent blow both our covers " I promise! " and surprisingly this time Denki actually didnt blow both your covers. 
Just his
"gahhhh! i cant believe i still lost!" he says looking almost sad that he didnt win at least once. "hey.. you just need some more practice! how about some of these days i help you get better?" i say feeling bad after seeing him so sad " really! hell yeah! " he says with a bright smile on his face now. " So what do you wanna eat for dinner?" i ask seeing that it was already night time " how about f/f?" he says with a finger to his chin and a thoughtful look " sure, imma order it"

And you finished your evening eating f/f and watching a movie with you in his arms.

A/N : hi so, i know i've been gone long, and i really hope you forgive me, my computer broke and i have serious health issues. i hope i'll be posting more since writing is one of the only things that helps me. Sooooo, see you guys in the next one! bye bye my lovelies!

word count : 1040