Jackson wang

"I'm leaving", I shouted hoping Alice heard me from the restroom.

She still seemed mad from yesterday considering that I didn't eat the lunch she'd prepare for me and that I'd forgotten the only thing she practically asked for, milk .

Oh well, she'll get over it like always.

I closed the door gently trying not to get her angrier than she already was and began to walk when I realized I had forgotten the house key.

Sighing I went back turning the door knob, but how was I supposed to open it without the key.

"Geez..."

I slammed my forehead against the door and pitied myself. How was I going to continue on living being so irresponsible.

Now because of this I was going to miss the bus.

I debated whether to knock and go for it as quickly as I could or to just text Alice to leave the key inside the vase by the back door. She'd probably get more mad with option two though.

 She'd probably get more mad with option two though

I chose option two.

I mean it was easier for me and well I wouldn't  miss the bus. I had to give myself credit never thought I'd be so smart.

I hummed quietly on my way  there, still praising myself for coming up with that brilliant idea.

I just had to remember to text her.

I'll do it in the bus.

I walked a few more blocks and noticed that the minnie music store was hiring. I hadn't been there in a while though I had actually loved going there everyday after school. I had bought my very first guitar there and well haven't practiced or played with it either.

Maybe today I could stop by to have a look. It was my day off and I think Lisa would be willing to come with me.

Excitement began to rise at the thought of it. I was going to be thinking about it the whole day.

I finally reached the stop and started balancing on my heels. I couldn't wait to tell Lisa about it, maybe they were having a sale too.

I contemplated whether asking Jennie and Jisoo to come with us but decided not to. They weren't really the going out type and would just be bored the whole time. I'd just have to buy them a little souvenir.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook coming from the other direction. He was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt. His backpack was hanging from one shoulder and his hair had been swept back.

 His backpack was hanging from one shoulder and his hair had been swept back