Doubt

Ah i can't believe Jackson asked her out. What should I do? Wait, should I even get involved? I mean it's not my problem, but Lisa is my friend and I'm not to sure if she has feelings for him too.

She would've told me if that was the case wouldn't she?

Why didn't she tell me after it had happened?

Well even if she did like him I shouldn't get mad at her for not telling me. I just hope that in the heat of the moment I won't say anything stupid.

"Are you okay", Jungkook asked tapping my shoulder from behind.

"Oh yes I'm sorry I tend to zone out a lot" I smiled bringing my gaze to the opposite direction.

I wonder where Lisa was at.

"By the way what do you want me to help you with?"

"Hm" I flinched startled, " what do you mean?"

"Well you asked me before what we were gonna do"

"Oh I don't think there is much for us to do anyway...I guess it just slipped sorry".

I played with my hands feeling a knot building in my stomach.

"Hmm, well whatever it is you shouldn't worry about it too much. Let's go to class the bell is about to ring soon, I'll walk you since we're going to the same one".

I nodded before going along with him.

I just need to pretend as if Jackson hadn't said anything and wait until Lisa tells me herself. I shouldn't force it out of her.

What was I gonna do? I already knew this was going to be on my head the whole day.

"Huh" I gasped.

I had bumped into someone's chest.

Jungkook had already stopped and had his body facing me.

"You should watch where you're going or you'll get hurt" he said staring down at me clearly unscathed by the collision.

"You we're spacing out so I'm guessing you don't know that we've already arrived" he said not lifting his eyes off me.

"Wha- oh we did".

Wow I never knew I was this clueless. This could be dangerous.

I shivered, I didn't even notice when we entered the second building.

"Hm..we should get going" he said stepping behind me.

We went inside the classroom and sat at our seats.

I kept giving quick glances to Jackson to see if there was anything I had missed.

What if they really started to date? Would I really be fine with that?

I slammed my head on the desk.

What are you thinking? Why wouldn't I be fine with it? Who was I to say who she should and shouldn't date.

Am I jealous?

Well she is a close friend of mine and I'm practically with her like glue, so I guess that's to be expected.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked searching for something in her purse.

"Yes, I'm just a little tired thats all" I said raising my head up from the desk.

"You sure?"

I nodded.

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here, talking about your problems with someone you're not really close to is always the way to go... you see they are the unbiased perspective" she said putting her attention back to her purse.