Somi

"Here you go miss" I said handing over a caramel macchiato, "have a nice day".

"Thank you" she replied with a warm smile.

"Gosh I really want her lips" Somi said pouting after the customer had left.

"What are you talking about Somi, you're like the prettiest girl I know" I exclaimed

"Hehe I know I know I just wanted you to compliment me" she smirked.

"I figured" I said giggling.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol interrupted from behind.

"Hey why are you always butting in when we're having a conversation huh it's girl talk"  she said playfully.

"What are you saying have a look in the mirror will ya, you're always doing the same thing" he protested.

"Uhh so annoying come on rosè let's move this conversation elsewhere", she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me away.

It was fun witnessing their little fights. It made work go by faster.

"Eyy wait, I have something to ask Rosè" he said grabbing my other wrist.

I was being stretched like a toy now. I mean I know I said that I liked watching them play fight but I didn't say I liked being in the middle of it all.

"Hurry up then", Somi said probably feeling bad after she saw my tormented face. My hands will probably be sore tomorrow.

"Well...", Chanyeol said spinning me around so that I could face him, "how was your first day of school now that you're a senior?".

"Oh right I forgot, you entered today right?", Somi asked from behind.

"Yeah" I said envying them, their school started to weeks from now which meant that their summer wasn't over. Yet.

"It was alright" I said "nothing special really".

"You're going to have to say more than that", Chanyeol pushed.

"Yeah, like did you have fun, make friends or meet new people?" Somi asked, sounding more like a parent questioning their five year old child on the first day of school.

Well it was my first day of school, but still I'm not a little kid nor do I act like one.