Silver Sun

"We don't have any chance to open that door..." Sighs Haru.

Ryuji was thinking : "Well, if we can't open it by defeating a shadow, so we'll just find another way to pass, like... BREAKING IT ??"

He took his bat and waited two seconds before hitting.

Few moments after that strike, a strong wind came out of the area next to the door and pushed all the team far behind. We were all laying on the floor, and we tried our best to stand up, unsuccessfully.

"My strengh is leaving me" Yusuke yells because of the strong wind, "Joker, do you know anything about that ? Did you see something alike in your dreams ?"

I tried so hard to remember what I saw, but there were only few elements distorted.

A voice, a girl, headache, blood. These are the only ones. So this wind doesn't have any link with that.

"When the silver sun will rise, the abyss will reach out the sky..." I mumbled this without really thinking.

The door started opening, as I pronounced this. The wind became stronger, and all members tried to catch something not to get propelled.

This horrible moment lasted for one minute. After that, we were all exhausted and unable to stand up.

"At least, there is no shadow here..."

We closed our eyes. When we opened them, we noticed we were in the attic, but with our phantom thieves outfit.

"How... I don't understand..." Says Ann.

Reflexively, I took my phone to check if there was any modification.

It was 11:43 pm. We checked outside of Leblanc, in Jongen Jaya. There was nobody in the streets. We know at this moment of the day, it is not unusual. So we went to the subway, but there weren't working.

Futaba seemed worried, and started saying something, down at first, then turned to me and asked louder : "Do you... think... It is related to that hack yesterday ? That message, about that silver sun ?"

We all looked up at the sky and noticed there was a grey shining moon.

I frowned my eyebrows, as I understood the extent of the following danger.

"I will finally see what this mystery hides."