I Don't, 6

August Alsina.

The next day, I was woken up outta ma sleep ta the smell of breakfast and old school gospel. Last night was cool, I guess you could say. We ain' do much plannin or talkin bout Sarah, which was aight, but taday, a nigga ready fa business. I needed all the answers and shit. I wanted ta find ma baybeh.

Slidin outta bed, I grab ma bag and took out the clothes I was gone wear taday. After finding ma fit fa taday, I entered the bathroom that was connected ta the guest room I was stayin in. I stared at maself inna mirror, befo grabbin ma toothbrush and ma toothpaste, brushin ma teeth.

Ion see how people can walk around with shit mouth. Shit will have a nigga reachin fa God.

Afta I was done, brushin ma teeth I rinsed ma mouth out and turned on the shower on. I stripped out of the pjs I had on and jumped right inna shower.

Afta a few minutes of standing under the warm water, I finally decided ta rid maself of last night stress. Washin all of this stress, worry, and anger away. If I didn't, I'd be runnin off emotions and I won't be able to find ma girl. I wanna be able ta think rationally for the sake of Sarah because at any given moment I see that nigga, it's over. But I guess he consider himself a street nigga, so I know the way street niggas move. He ain' hea, but his niggas are. He got a reputation ta uphold and an image ta keep steady, he ain' gone let no nigga stop what he got goin on. That's why he hidin and bein undercover like a lil bitch ass nigga. He tryna be all calculated and shit, but I came straight from the gutter, I'm a real street, hood ass nigga. So if nobody can find him outchea, I know I can. Niggas forgot who the fuck I was round this bitch.

After 30 minutes ta an hour of cleanin ma body off, I turned the shower off and stepped out. Slidin inta ma Nike slides, I wrapped a towel round ma waist and began ta lotion ma body. I ain' gon lie, a nigga been usin up Sarah's lotion and that shit felt good on ma skin. I see why she was always hidin ha shit from me. Shit had ma lips and legs feelin like heaven.

Pickin my clothes up off the bed, I began ta dress myself. Wearin grey joggers and a grey shirt. I wanted ta be comfortable and casual taday in case I gotta beat a nigga ass. Once I felt presentable, I exited ma room, walkin down the stairs ta the kitchen.

"Mawnin." I said, announcin ma presence.

"Good morning, August! I'm just finishing up breakfast here, you can wake your brother up. It's just about ready." Rose said.

I eyed her, befo noddin goin ta the otha guest room ta wake Simon up. Knockin onna door, I heard shufflin.

"Aye, nigga." I knocked again, but this time I entered the room. Kickin his body off the bed, I stood over him, while he looked up at me with a mad expression. "Wake yo sensitive ass up. We got shit ta do taday."

"Man you do the dumbest shit fa no fuckin reason, dawg. I hate you nigga." He kept mumbling and cussin me out under his breath. Nigga know better than ta say slick shit ta me out loud.

Talk that shit ta Christian mean ass, not me, unlike that small nigga, I'a really best yo ass.

I shrugged, walkin outta his room and back into the kitchen. I sat down at the stool, watchin the lady of the house make plates and place them in front of the empty chairs.

"Got your brother up?" She asked, not turnin ha back ta me.

"I did, he prolly inna shower right na." I said.

"I know that accent, I do. Where you from?" She asked.

"New Awlins." I answered.

Finally turnin around, She clamped ha hands tagether. "New Orleans. I knew I knew it. Were you born there?"