🧨 | 💧

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆⋅ 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 ⋅⋆

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 1 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(y/c) was always incredibly close to komaru, so when after years of her disappearance, she was able to contact them again, they were ecstatic, to say the least. she had called them the other day, talking about how much she ❝ wanted to be back in touch! ❞. her personality was different, but (y/c) chalked it up to the fact that they hadn't seen her for years. ❝ let's meet up! ❞ she suggested. ❝ can i come over to your house?❞ she had asked. (y/c) had agreed, and they both had figured out that later that later that day worked best for the both of them.

so it wasn't her showing up at (y/n)'s door that made them feel uneasy, since they had expected her. it was her demeanor, the way she stood- her unnerving smile. it all felt wrong.

❝ (y/c)!! ❞ she exclaimed, immediately pulling them into a tight hug. why did they feel like this? what was wrong with komaru?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 2 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

komaru naegi was the new ultimate despair, and everyone knew it. everyone that was left in towa city, future foundation, everyone. so when (y/c) happened to be out in the open in the despair-ridden, dilapidated towa city, (for whatever their reason was- to try and escape the city, to try and locate the successor, etc) they knew that she was still in the city, and made sure to keep a watchful eye out for her or any of the monokumas she commanded.

however, no matter how much (y/c) looked around and watched their surroundings, they couldn't stop feeling eyes on their back. (y/c) began to walk faster, but soon after they started to speed up, they suddenly felt a hand close around their wrist. the girl who had grabbed them squeezed their wrist tightly, and pulled them into an alleyway. she twisted (y/c)'s arm around behind their back and pressed them into one of the walls. the girl couldn't see (y/c)'s face and (y/c) couldn't see hers.

❝ you know, you should really watch out for yourself in a terrible city like this! there's a lot of fighting going on here, i wouldn't wanna be here if i were you, ❞ she advised, laughing a little bit.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 3 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

future foundation was in a conflict with towa city, just like as it had all been planned out. the conflict continued, and although it seemed that the coming weeks would all be the same, all of a sudden, there was a small sigh of relief on both sides. the person who incited it all, the new ultimate despair, had finally been apprehended and was currently being held at future foundation headquarters while they tried to figure out what to do with her. the fact that junko enoshima's successor was finally captured and could no longer interfere gave both sides a little bit more hope that maybe everything would turn out okay- eventually.

(y/c) hadn't seen komaru yet since she was brought to future foundation, but she had been told what she had been doing. sometimes she would sit on the floor of her cell and stare at the ceiling for what often seemed like far too long. when she thought no one else was in the room, she'd have hushed conversations with herself, and anyone who'd overheard could have told (y/c) that the two sides of her indecipherable conversations had very different voices. sometimes, especially when she knew someone was listening, she would ramble out loud about how hope was useless and how much better her life had been since she gave in to despair. 

(y/c) had finally given in and requested access to where komaru was being held. after a little while, they were granted access, as long as they had sufficient supervision. a future foundation member lead (y/c) through a couple different hallways, before doing a retinal scan to unlock the last door. when (y/c) and the future foundation member entered, komaru was lying on her back on the ground, with her hands behind her head. she stared up at the ceiling, her eyes devoid of any emotion or thought.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

make your own~!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪᴍᴏᴋᴜʀᴀ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ!

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀs!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

;; -ellie