💧

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆⋅ 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵... ⋅⋆

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆⋅ 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦! ⋅⋆

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚  𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 1  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

the streets of towa city were silent as always. other than occasional machinery sounds, the wind howling, and the clanging of rusty chain-link fences, it often seemed like there wasn't a soul on the streets. which was good for someone trying to stay safe- until there were other people out there.

one more quiet sound was added on top of the few sounds of towa city that (c/n) could hear as they walked through the streets at night- the quiet sound of somebody struggling to move. as they got closer, the sound got louder- it sounded like a young female. finally, (c/n) reached a point where they could look down the wide space in between two buildings. in the dark, if they looked close enough, they could confirm that it was a young girl, with a bracelet that glowed red in the dim streets. she seemed to be scooting across the ground to one of the walls of the buildings, going extremely carefully and slowly. the girl had been hurt, and (c/n) had walked in on them making a plan to try and stand up. however, she didn't notice them looking down the alleyway at her.

what do you do?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚  𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 2  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

komaru naegi hadn't slept for days- how could she? the last time she had slept was for three days straight in the warriors' headquarters. but that was the last place she wanted to go. she'd been walking the streets for days upon days and hadn't found a place close to appropriate to sleep. even if she had, she wouldn't have felt safe enough.

but today, the effects were finally starting to get to her. she often stumbled when walking along the sidewalks of towa city, felt her eyelids become insanely heavy when she stood still, and often spaced out for minutes on end. she sat down on the side of the street, against the outside wall of a restaurant that looked as if it had been closed for a while. her plan backfired on her- within half  minute, the girl was asleep, in a slumped-over sitting position.

when (c/n) found her amongst the virtually empty streets of towa city, it was a shock. the high-schooler had a couple healing, but visible, scars on her arms and legs from fights with monokumas that proved less than ideal. (c/n) might have thought she was dead, except for the fact that her shoulders rose and fell from her breathing. however, if she were left alone and asleep, she would be killed for sure.

what do you do?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚  𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 3  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

make up your own~!

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

【 prevailinghope 】

【 let me know if you want to be tagged in upcoming chapters ! 】

【 i really could not think of any other ways to hurt komaru, but maybe that's a good thing - 】

;; -ellie