🍥

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆⋅ 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 ⋅⋆

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 1  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

it was unusually cold in the heart of towa city that night. (c/n) was walking through the city when they suddenly heard what sounded like shooting, but rather than the sound of a normal gun, the sounds you would encounter when playing a sort of retro video game, accompanied by mechanical cries of defeat. the blasting noises became faster, and closer together. suddenly, another noise- a voice- joined the cluster of sound. (c/n) could only just make out the words.

❝ s-someone... anyone! please h-help me-! ❞

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

the streets of towa city were mostly empty- except for the occasional monokuma or monokuma kid. however, (c/n) needed to go somewhere, and so was quickly walking along the streets. when they looked up, they could see a schoolgirl in uniform up a good bit ahead of them. she was of about average height and there was a megaphone clipped to her skirt. she kept her hands close to her chest, clearly nervous.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 3 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

when (c/n) heard the racket, they couldn't not go see what was going on. metal falling to the ground, cartoonish blasting noises, and what sounded like noises from a fight. the sounds had ceased by the time (c/n) had found the source of it, though. they could see a good amount of black-and-white robots that seemed to look like bears, called monokumas, lying motionless on the ground. a girl stood in what seemed to be the middle of all the inactive machines, holding what looked like a megaphone?- and breathing heavily. (c/n) took a step closer to get a better look when the schoolgirl heard and immediately turned to point the 'gun' at them, panicked, tears welling up in her eyes, and not thinking that anyone or anything that wasn't a monokuma of sorts would be here at the moment.

◜                          ◝ 

ᴀʀᴛ ʙʏ ǫᴏsɪᴄ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ!

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀs!

◟                          ◞

;; -ellie