~2~

We were only young when we met... maybe 2 or 3 years old so i'm not surprised that she doesn't remember me although we were really close for 5 years but of course, i just had to move then, didn't i! And it's been haunting me ever since... her emerald eyes constantly on my mind even though it's been 10 years.I'm 17 soon, just in the middle of my second year of college, i just want to find her.. and be with her but i can't...

I look around my messy room and go and find an outfit to put on and as i walk past the mirror i stop and gaze at my figure, not small but not big. I am, however, quite tall so that balances it out a bit. My messy red hair resting neatly upon my shoulders, my freckles barely visible and my blue eyes illuminated in the darkness. Gently, i reach my hand out to the mirror and trace my image.. Why is being a girl so difficult. I sigh in defeat and go to the bathroom to get changed into a shirt and jeans i picked up on the way.

After changing i grab my backpack and check all my things are there, homework.. yep! textbooks... yep, hoodie.... noo. I jump up and get a black hoodie from my wardrobe and stuff it into my bag. Keys.... and phone.. yes and yes! Stationary... yes! That's about it. I grab a red flannel shirt out of my wardrobe and put it on, as well as earrings and glasses! I pick my backpack up and put it on.

I make my way downstairs and put on my black high-tops and i'm ready! But i'm forgetting something... this doesn't feel right.. i look around my condo and still don't see it and suddenly!!! I remember! I rush over to the kitchen and open the top cupboard and take out two things, a packet and a bag then i go over to the two bowls on the floor and put the right amount in the respective bowl. My cat and dog rush over at the same time, fighting for food and it makes me laugh. I put the packet in the bin and the bag back in the cupboard and pet both before getting my headphones and plugging them into my phone.
Now i am ready to leave. I put music on and leave my condo smiling.