~3~

I step outside and lock the door. For a solid minute i gaze at the breathtaking view of Seoul in front of me, i smile and start walking down the corridor leading to the stairs and end up on the street. I take my usual route up to the train station and get on the SMS (Seoul Metropolitan Subway) which takes me to the station near my college campus. I turn my phone on and check the time; 7:34am
Looks like i have spare time before my class starts. I take my wallet out of my bag and check how much money i have .. just about ₩30,159.08 (£20) which should be able to last me a bit.. i go to the convenience store not far from the station and get myself binggrae banana milk and a Ghana chocolate bar which costs me ₩2,200 (£1.46) and i make my way over to campus. I finish my banana milk and chocolate then take my headphones out and stop my music, then walk indoors.

"에리아!!"
"ERY-A!! STOP!! ERY! 하지마!"

hm?

I stop and turn around to see a very out of breath Heejin (희진) and it puts a smile on my face.
"Long time no see 언니 (unnie)"
"ahh you too" she said smiling.
"Summer break was so long i feel like i barely know you~" i say almost whining.
"Aha i agree!" she laughed.
I've know Heejin for YEARS (4 to be exact)! She is my literal best friend. She's tall and has quite an athletic build,she has long blue hair which contrasts mine and sweet chocolate mixed eyes.
"I like what you're wearing today" i make conversation as we start walking again, she was in a tee-shirt that had a cute japanese design on it and a bubblegum pink pleated tennis skirt, with knee high socks that were white with little strawberry details at the top and checkered vans that had roses on the sides.
"A very cute theme i see" i smile
"yea, thanks! Although i think i should of put my hair up" she frowns and mimics space buns on the top of her head.
"up to you"
"You look as emo as ever, Ery. I see much hasn't changed"
we both laugh about it for 2 minutes before we reach the main corridor.
"Which classes do you have today?"
"let me see" i open my bag and get my prep book out and check..
"uhh.. i have History, Literature, Chemistry, Engineering, Finance, Maths and Design" i sigh and roll my eyes..what a boring day
"wow i almost feel sorry for you.." she cringes at my schedule for the day
"well what do you have?" i ask slightly annoyed
"i have.." she opens her phone and checks on her account in the app that our school has.
"Fine arts, Law, Physics, Theatre, Maths, Literacy and Language" she sighs
"you win..." she looks down disappointed in her day
"shame shame" i say
*diiiing diiiing* *diiiiiiiing* *ding diing*
Aaaaaaaaand that's the bell..
we both look at each other in annoyance and exchange a little "I'll see you at recess and lunch" hug and separate for our lessons for the day.