~6-1~

Finally at 9:30pm my shift ends and i help close the store and immediate after i change into my casual clothes, get my things and wish my co-workers a goodbye and leave the store, smiling. Today i decide to skip the bus and walk to my train station because Seoul looks so beautiful in the dark with all the lights illuminating the city. While walking i start thinking about my day and how confusingly fun it was and can't help but smiling knowing i met one of my biggest idols.. Liu Yangyang.. and somehow i reached my station quicker than i thought i would so i enter the first train that arrives and take a seat and look out the window.

-A couple of stops later-

Ah finally, my stop! I get up and exit the train and leave the station. When i get out i get my phone out and decide to call Felix and he picks up!

 Feelix.                                                                                  Myself.   

Call started

"Hey Eryy~ "

"Hi~"

"How was work?"

"Gooood"

"What you up to?"

"Currently nothing" 

he chuckles a lil

"Aww really? you'rE SO BOOORRING" 

I shout jokingly at him

"Says you"

 he laughs

"Excuse me! Mr that is r0OD"

 I jokingly get mad

we both just erupt in laughter and i end up at my front door by the time we finished talking about our days

"Yooo did you just get home?" 

he sounds shocked

"Yah, why?"

"I dunno.."

 he chuckles

"weirdo" 

i laugh

"not as weird as youu~" 

he also laughs

"LEE FELIX" 

i shout at him

"What?" 

he's still laughing

Call ended

serves him right! I enter my condo and am greeted by Taffy and Nala, sorry i wasn't home to feed you babies :( 

before doing anything i feed my precious lil babies and then take my shoes off and go to my room so i can get changed and put my things away. After changing into an oversized shirt with shorts on underneath i go downstairs and make myself some dinner then tune into riverdale and go on instagram to check my notifications and talk to my friends! Before i know it i doze off on the couch..