Chapter 3

(Janessa is Emma Gilman^^ also this song is my obsession right now it was the outro song in the jack and jack video with matt)

~Christie's P.O.V.~

I woke up to the sound of banging. I walked out of my bedroom (which was connected to the kitchen behind a wall) and saw a crack. My dad was under the sink fixing a clog. I wanted to puke. Since we have no money we had to do mostly everything our selves.

"Dad." I said.

"What!?" He said bumping his head on the top as he came out.

"Plumbers crack." I said pointing to his butt.

"Oh...." He pulled up his pants while tucking his shirt in.

"I was going to make some pancakes. Want some?" I asked grabbing a pan.

"I-" I cut him off.

"You cant have any I know." He smiled and continued to fix the clog.

I made pancakes for everyone except for my dad and ate. My brother Taylor (sorry I didnt mention him. But he is 17. And.... looks like a tan version of Sam Pottorff from 2 years ago.) literally swallowed the whole thing. I went back to my room and went on instagram. I scrolled through some things and eventually got bored. I was too lazy to go back out but I wanted food.

"Taylor!!!" I yelled.

"What do you want brat!? I was texting Jenessa!" (Jenessa is the picture also u have to remember her) He yelled while walking back into my room. Jenessa is a girl from school. She is very pretty. She has long blonde wavy hair with deep blue eyes. Her eyes look like a mix of Nash and Hayes' eyes. So they are a little bit lighter than Nashs' eyes (if that makes any sense).

"Like I care." I snapped back a little meaner than I intended. He gave me a little bit of a dirty look and shot me a glare.

"She said I was hot so." He said back while sticking his tounge at me. I rolled my eyes and he did the same thing. Don't you dare be playing mirror.

"My mind says no, you're no good for me. You're no good, but my heart is made up on you." I sang Heart Made Up On You by R5 because he hates the song.

"Beat that because you sound like a cat in a blender when you sing." I stood up. He tried to sing back to me and I swear, my ears were bleeding. After seeing my reaction he smirked.

"I bet you cant rap better than me." He tried to rap Love Robbery by Kalin and Myles. But it sucked. I started to rap the supersonic part of Rap God by Eminem. Once I was finished I gave him a deviesh glare.

He sighed then walked out. I just remembered that I wanted food. But it was so far away. I layed back down then he walked back in.

"So you can beat me in singing and rapping but you will never beat me in baseball." He said.

"Try me second place." I coughed making him angrier. He walked out and grabbed his mitt while I did the same and a baseball and a bat.

We went to the back of the trailer park where there was a cul-de-sac and started throwing bullets to each other. I next picked up a bat and faced the way there was no trailers.

"Here ill be easy on you." He said. He threw an easy one to me and I hit the ball so hard that it flew into the woods. He had a blank stare and picked up his equipment and walked home. I did the same and followed him home. Once we were there he turned around and put his hand on my shoulder, sighed, then walked away. I kept walking back to my room which was next to his until he stopped. He turned around and let everything out.

"IM SO DONE WITH YOU CHRIS! YOU ONE UP EVERYTHING AND ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" He turned back around and went to his room and slammed his door.

Well damn.

~Carter's P.O.V.~ (Ironic right?)

Maggie cuddled into my side as we were watching movies. I haven't seen her in a while and I am really happy to see her again. She picked out something called If I Stay. The plot seemed interesting so I gave in. But after 10 minutes of the movie she was out. Her flight came in at 4 in the morning and she has been up since then. Its now 8 at night and I understand why she is exhausted.

Sorry this is short but I wrote this in 15 minutes. My connection has been out all week. Bye! ♡♡