Chapter 8

~Christie's P.O.V.~

"Oh look! Its a slut!" She yelled and pointed. At this point I am about to kill her.

"Oh look! Its Thotison Whorish Beer!" I yelled back at her. She grunted and stomped her foot like an immature brat she is. Why is she even here? Like if she is that desperate for Hayes then she is a stalker.

"You don't deserve Hayes! He's mine! Also you and your brother better stop messing with my cousin!" Her cousin? Is it Janessa!? No wonder. Their whole family is a line of whores, sluts, talentless hoes. (im not a fan of madison as u can see. But Gilman who plays Janessa can sing. In my opinion madison cant. I can sing better than her and im way younger than her.)

"Take your winged eye liner and flap the fuck away from the boys." Hayes put his hand on my shoulder. He gave me 'thats enough' look and I just glared at him. Of course he still likes this girl. He has been defending her since forever.

"What did she do to you?" Hayes asked calmly. We were making a huge scene now. I just wanted to do to her what I did to Janessa earlier. But I decided to be mature. Im 14 now. I took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom. I tried wiping off the stain coming into my shorts and cardigan but it wasn't working. I walked back to the table and talked to Taylor and Hayes.

"Who did this?" Taylor asked in a stern voice. We explained it was Madison and who she was. He was talking about he has heard of her and that was it. I left out how she was Janessa's cousin because that would stir up some serious shit. Also knowing Taylor he would probably hit on her. He does it with every hoe he can find. Lemme say that his taste in women sucks.

We ate and had a great time. The best part is that we all acted like we forgot the incident from earlier. The food was amazing like always. We each got something different for food and each had left overs. I only ate half of my food so I could have left overs for tomorrow. Before we left I noticed a girl staring at us. Is she a fan? Or? I got up and walked over.

"Hi. So not to be rude, but who are you and why are you staring at us?" I asked her. She looked a bit like me and looked pissed. Her parents stopped talking and were staring at me. She stood up and walked into another dinning room with me following. Why?

"I'm Annalise." (She's the picture) She said. Okay? And why are you giving me a look?

"I used to date Hayes to get to Nash. But he never knew. I was friends with Hayes for almost my whole life until he went on tour with the magcon boys. We broke up before he left. I mean we weren't ever flirty. His mom insisted that we should date because of how much time we spent together." Its like she read my mind. I mean she is gorgeous and short. She was my height, tan, looked around and sounded around 14-15, had darkish brown hair, southern accent, green eyes, and her outfit was really cool. It was light skinny jeans, back combat boots, a black shirt that said 'I ain't white. Bitch I'm hispanic'. So im taking a wild guess she is hispanic.

"I'm also Taylor Caniff's sister. Well I mean his badass sister." She snickered. Her and I should be friends. "Hayes knew so we could spend time together alot. Also I can see you and Hayes are dating. And I know you won the Hope For Holt contest and I really wanna see Nash again." Well that was thrown at me like a bullet.

"Hayes and I are just friends hehe. He visits alot. I met him at a store and we went to a party together." I said. She nodded smirking.

"We are just friends. Being honest. I mean I like him though. But I have no chance because hes Hayes Grier. Also Madison is here." Annalise's eyes widened. I have a feeling she has beef with her or something. I mean she probably knows her so.....

"I hate Madison. I mean she cyberbullied me after Hayes told her about me. I really wish I had my hands around her throat so I could strangle her. I mean she can't sing, but she is pretty." I nodded about the end because she really is. You can hear the autotune in her voice in her songs which annoys the hell out of me. But I like her look. I just think something is wrong with her mentally. Like I mean she might have a real problem. Or she might depressed but I'm not sure. Annalise and I swapped numbers then walked back into her dinning room. I was about to say goodbye until Hayes walked in.

"Hey Christie we gotta-" Hayes stopped in his tracks and his jaw dropped. He grabbed my wrist and was dragging me away from Annalise. What is going on?

"Don't talk to her. She will trick you." I gave him a confused look. He let got of my wrist and we all walked out of the restaurant. And just my luck, Madison was standing in the parking lot. Where are your parents?

"Hey babe." Hayes ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her. My jaw dropped. She turned around and kissed him. I felt so awkward and sad. Why would Hayes do this in front of me? Is he that shallow? Are they together again? A car horn beeped but it wasn't my car or Hayes's parents. I looked to see Janessa.

"Get in loser. Were going shopping." She said to Madison. Madison gave a quick peck in the lips to Hayes and ran off to Janessa. Janessa gave me and Taylor a glare.

Wow my birthday started off good. But crashed in the end.

Heyooooo. So my other account is Espinosaa__ and I am starting another book! Its called Their Slave. Also I need 2 votes lol until I update. Bye yall! ♡