Making plans

"Bru Bru? Can I call you that?!" Narancia turned to Bruno, who had finally gotten up from the floor. "Wha- NO! That's very personal! It's the pet name Abbacchio gave me when we started dating! He isn't supposed to use it around anyone because it's personal but I guess it just kinda slipped." Bruno made a pouty face, as if he were a toddler."HA! I never would've guessed that Abbacchio was such a softie!" Narancia laughed. "Yeah me either." Bruno added. "Anyways, do you have anyone you want to reunite with? I was gonna go search for my mom after lunch with Abbacchio but then you, my other mom, showed up." Bruno paused for a bit. That's right. Bruno's dad must be here! "Oh. Thank you for reminding me that there's other people here! I actually would like to go see my dad but I wanna wait for Abbacchio. I wanna introduce Abbacchio to my dad because well, he never got to meet either of my parents." "Oh, makes sense! Then we can all go together! I guess I'll wait to see my mom as well so we can bring her a cupcake!" Narancia smiled. "Hey Narancia, let's go bother Abbacchio now because I'm bored." "Wow Bruno, both you and Abbacchio's personalities change when it comes to each other." Narancia laughed. The two of them went into the kitchen, where Abbacchio was baking.