Naptime!

Abbacchio yawned. "Bruuunoooo, I'm tiiirrreed... I haven't gotten any good sleep since I got heerrree..." Bruno giggled. "Alright baby, we can take a nap. Narancia, we can search for our parents tomorrow, okay?" "Okay! I'm gonna go play some video games now! Goodnight you 2!" Narancia walked away. "Okay Leo, let's get to to bed." Bruno escorted his boyfriend to the bedroom that Abbacchio had be sleeping in.

Abbacchio took off his robe and settled into bed, waiting for Bruno. Bruno was in the bathroom changing his clothes to something more comfertable. "Babe, you don't have to wear anything, you can just come here and we can sleep." Abbacchio patted the bed, inviting Bruno to join him. "But Leone I-I'm cold..." "That's never stopped you before. You always use that as an excuse to cuddle me." Abbacchio pouted. He was lying in bed with nothing on him except the covers and wasn't trying to do anything to Bruno, he just likes cuddling without clothes getting in the way. Bruno sighed. "Alright, fiinne. I'm coming, just give me a sec." Bruno got undressed and slipped into bed with his boyfriend. Abbacchio instantly clinged onto him and placed his head next to Brunos, closing his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. Bruno cuddled Abbacchio as well but it's more difficult for Bruno to fall asleep so he just layed there for a bit and was wandering around in his thoughts.

Eventually, Bruno fell asleep. He had a dream where they defeated the boss and were all alive and happy. He hugged Giorno and thanked him for helping Bruno be brave enough to stop the selling of drugs to children. They were all happy. Then Bruno woke up from the dream and he started to cry. Abbacchio was asleep and cuddling Bruno and felt tears fall onto his hands. He felt Bruno's heavy breathing and heard his wheezing. Abbacchio woke up from his sleep and heard his boyfriend crying. "Babe, are you okay?" Abbacchio said in a sleepy voice. Bruno began to whimper. "I-I had a dream th-that we defeated the b-b-boss and we were still a-alive." Bruno continued to cry. "Okay. Come here-" Abbacchio sat up and cuddled Bruno. "It's alright princess, you're okay. I understand your grief but we can't do anything to change what has happened. We just have to overcome it." Abbacchio planted a kiss on Bruno's forehead. "What time is it anyways?" Abbacchio turned to look at a clock. It was 9pm. "Okay, naptime is over. Let's go find something to do and eat." Bruno clung onto Abbacchio as they got out of bed. Abbacchio put his robe back on and Bruno changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. They went out into the living room where they saw Narancia. He was listening to music and drawing.