mardon

STAR Labs

"I've been going over unsolved cases from the past 9 months, and there's been a sharp increase in unexplained deaths, and missing people. Your metahumans have been busy.", Barry said back at STAR Labs with Cisco & Caitlin and they both gave Barry a look. "Now, I'm not blaming you, I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I know you all lost something. But I need your help to catch Mardon, and anyone else out there like him. But I can't do it without you.", Barry said and Cisco started to smile.

"If we're gonna do this I have something that might help. Something I've been playing with.", Cisco started to say before walking them to a room with a suit in it. An upgraded suit. "It's designed to replace the turnouts firefighters traditionally wear. I thought if S.T.A.R. Labs could do something nice for the community, maybe people wouldn't be so angry at Doctor Wells anymore.", he continued.

"How is it gonna help me?", Barry asked.

"It's made of a reinforced tri-polymer, it's heat and abrasive resistant, so it should withstand your moving at high-velocity speed. And the aerodynamic design should help you maintain control. Plus, it has built-in sensors, so we can track your vitals, and stay in contact with you from here.", Cisco explained.

"Thanks. Now, how do we find Mardon?", Barry asked then Caitlin brought out a tablet.

"I re-tasked S.T.A.R. Labs satellites to track meteorological abnormalities over Central City. We just got a ping. Atmospheric pressure dropped 20 millibars in a matter of seconds. I've tracked it to a farm just west of the city.", Caitlin said and Barry nodded.

Barn

Joe & Eddie drove up to the barn and got out of the car. "I'm not saying Mardon is alive, but if he was, this is the last place him and his brother hid out.", Joe said as they walked up to the barn. They walked in to find a man sitting on a stool chair, their back facing Joe & Eddie. "Mardon? On your feet.", Joe said while he and Eddie pointed their guns at him. "Hands on your head." Mardon slowly stood up with his hands in the air.

"You got me. The night of the storm, after S.T.A.R. Labs blew. After our plane went down, and I woke up on the ground, alive. When I saw what I could do, I understood. I am God.", he said as he faced Joe & Eddie.

"Shut the hell up! Turn around!", Joe exclaimed.

"You think your guns can stop God?!", Mardon yelled.

"Why in the hell would God need to rob banks?", Eddie asked.

"You're right. I've been thinking too small.", Mardon said before he started to make a huge tornado. Joe & Eddie widened their eyes before quickly running out of the barn. The wind threw them against a car, knocking Eddie out but Joe was fully conscious as a big piece of wood was coming towards them. It was seconds from hitting them when a fast figure came out of no where and used his body to move it away from Joe. The figure moved the wood off of himself to reveal Barry.

"Barry, Barry, this thing is getting closer.", Cisco said on comms. "Wind speeds are 200 miles per hour, and increasing. Barry, can you hear me?", Cisco continued.

"Yeah. Loud and clear.", Barry said. "If it keeps up, this could become an F5 tornado. And it's headed towards the city.", Cisco said. Then someone with heels, walked up behind them, entering the cortex but to stop walking, hearing the conversation on comms.

"How do I stop it? Guys?", Barry asked.

"What's happening?" Cisco & Caitlin looked behind them to see Iris with her arms crossed.