Preview

"The group you will be managing is 'Bangtan Sonyoendan', or BTS for short. They are made up of 7 members & debuted on the 13th of June 2013" the CEO of the managing company said.

BTS? The name sounded familiar, but I didn't know them. They seem to be quite unknown. Well they only debuted a year ago, so they're still rookies.

Knowing which group I will be managing started to calm me down, even though I didn't meet or know them yet.

"Would you like to meet them now?" the CEO asked. I looked worriedly at Ms Han (my managing trainer who I'm close to). Her slight smile brought down my non-existent blood pressure.

"Are they here right now?" I asked. "Yes. Downstairs. If you're ready, you can go meet them" answered the CEO.

I was still calming down from my nervousness. I looked down at my clothes to see if they were appropriate for a first impression with an idol. I decided that it would be better if I met the group when I'm calmer and ready.

"If you don't mind, could I meet them another day? I'm still anxious from the sudden news, & don't want to have a bad first impression..."

"Okay then" he said looking at Ms Han.

But then I got curious as to what the group may look like. What if they were really ugly and I get so shocked when I meet them that I mess up? Or what if they're too handsome and I faint?

"Actually... Is there a way I can just sneak a peek at them? Like, me seeing them without them seeing me... Is that okay?"

The CEO looked confused, but then said: "Sure. Ms Han will take you to the viewing room."

I said thank you and bowed before leaving. Ms Han and I walked out & got into the elevator.

I didn't recognize this part of the building. I had never been here before. "How come I've never been here?"

"You've always been working with me. You've never had to see the idols over here. But you will have to familiarize yourself with this place now."

I nodded & gulped. I was scared. >-<

Ms Han then stopped in front of a door & turned to me. "Are you sure you're ready? The company is depending on you doing this right. You don't have to do this if it's too much pressure."

"I will do it. It's my dream. This is what I was waiting for. Let me see them."

She opened the door to the viewing room. There was a window on the one side instead of a wall that overlooked a room beneath us. I looked in.

There were 7 young looking Korean boys. Three were talking to each other on the sofa and laughing while four were playing a game with each other's hands. They all looked so content with each other.

Then a particularly short one called them all together. They were talking & laughing, some putting their arms around each other's shoulders or hugging one another.

I noticed they always gave this one bunny-looking member attention. Then I heared a laugh that sounded like a windshield wiper.

One member looked like he was dancing to a girl group I knew. And one had a box-smile. Another almost never smiled. It looked like smiling was too tiring for him.

One member knocked down the lamp. The staff came and cleaned it up, & all the members humbly helped them.

They were always smiling. They looked like a family. I felt at ease just looking at them.

"You sure you don't want to meet them?"

I snapped back to my senses, looking at Ms Han.

"Not now" I said smiling. I looked back down one last time before I would meet them.

I had a good feeling about this. A really good feeling.

----------------

A/n (author's note)

OMG first fanficton!! I'm so excited! I hope u guys r as excited as me!
I finally published this and hope to get a good response.
Sorry if my writing is poor. Pls give me suggestions and requests for this book. I hope u like it!

Bye ARMY 💜 :)