Chapter 3

My cuts healed nicely over the weekend, but I couldn't stop thinking about that Kim Taehyung.

I had to stop thinking about him, because I knew I would never get to see him again. He's a famous handsome idol and I'm just... Me.

Luckily I had my new job to prepare for, so I wasn't too worried about him.

I get off the bus and walk to SIMA. I greet everyone and, for the first time, feel like a real employee.

I walk into Ms Han's office.

"Danseok!" she gets up to greet me."Are you ready?"

"Yes unnie" I reply nervously.

"Then let's go" she smiles, taking my hand.

She takes me to the unfamiliar side of the building & to the room where they keep the idols. We stop at the door.

"Hold on" she says, adjusting my collar. "Omo, you look so professional. You grew up so quickly" she starts to tear.

"Unnie. Now's no time to get all sappy" I smile.

"You're going to be great Danseok." Then she opens the door.

I walk in to see seven Korean boys standing in a line & talking to each other. As soon as they see me, they become quiet.

After a few seconds of silence, the koala-like one, who I'm guessing is the leader, speaks up.

"Hana, dul, set" and then the others join. "Annyeonghaseyo. Bangtan Sonyoendan ibnida" their vices boom as they bow.

I stand their in awe until Ms Han nudges me.

"Oh" I realize. "Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Danseok ibnida. Nice to meet you. I am your unofficial manager" I say with a slight smile.

Should I have been more professional? Did I say too little? Or was it too much-

"Right then" says Ms Han, sensing my insecurity. "Why don't you all sit down and get to know each other better?"

The boys break from their line and go to sit on the sofas.

I sit on the single seater with Ms Han on the one next to me & place a pillow on my lap.

"Why don't the boys start off by saying their names & something about themselves?" she suggests.

They nod, then whisper something to each other.

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Namjoon. My stage name is RM. I'm the main rapper and Bangtan's leader. I am fluent in English and really intelligent."

The member next to him starts to speak

The member next to him starts to speak."Hello. I'm Kim Seokjin. My stage name is Jin. I'm a vocalist and visual and I'm the mom of the group & the eldest member. I'm funny and very handsome."