Bob Bingi?!

Eight: That is not something for me to read. That's a dog!

*picture of Hykuto* (I don't know how to spell his name)

Eight: Have you seen our beloved....Bob Bingi?

Eight: Bob Bingi?

Eight: Bob Bingi?!

Eight: You're- You are trying to tell ME...that that dog's name is B O B B I N G I?!

Eight: No wonder that dog ran away. You gave him such a ridiculous name!

Daichi: I know right. Like "BoB bInGi CoMe BaCk!" he didn't know what the hell you were saying. "gO bOb BiNgI sIt! BoB bInGi LaY dOwN!"

Daichi: This dog's name is .....Bob!

Yu: 1.) This do- ROBERT BINGI?! Bob Bingi....the dog's..

Yu: That doesn't even look like a Bob! Doesn't even look like a Bingi!

Tithi: I never criticized a dog's name in my life. That dog's name is Bob Bingi? BOB BINGI?!

Kenta: You're telling me..you had a whole slew of names and you went with Bob Bing?! I can't get over this!

Eight: Bob Bingi doesn't exist. I just googled it there's no results. I don't know who Bob Bingi- This is the scariest thing about this game so far and I'm just two seconds in the game.

Tithi: Bob Bingi.

Yu: Okay whatever it's fine. It's totally fine. I'm gonna overlook that dog's name is Bob Bingi.

Daichi: Bob Bingi?

*Outside of door*

Daigo: Is this really what they do when we're out?

I died when writing this XD

Original from Markiplier