That Song [Darren Espanto]

COVER BY Wonderful_Oreos :DDD

COMING SOON

It was when I walked into the wrong studio, that I heard the voice of an anonymous person singing an unfarmiliar song.

And I was determined to find out who it was.

________

Bianca Santino was just a normal Filipino/British 13 year old girl living in England. Well, minus the fact that her father managed one of the biggest record deals in the UK, and maybe the entire world.

One day, when Bianca is brought by her father to a recording studio, after a little wondering around the place she finds herself in her own little recording studio. Now one thing nobody knew about Bianca, was that she had a passion for singing and music, but always hid it, especially from her father.

But when she started to secretly record herself, who knew that there was somebody outside the doors just listening to the sound of her voice, with no clue on who she was?
.

.

.

Helloooooo.

Thanks so much for clicking on this story like you have no idea how thankful I am.

I would also like to point out that this is my first fanfic ever and I'm like not the best writer lol. Also, my filipino isn't my first language so it isn't very good, therefore please kindly let me know if you see any mistakes at all :)

First chapter coming sooooooon.

Don't forget to vote and drop a comment for a dedication on one of the chapters! And if you don't already, then follow me!

Many thanks,

El x