One ~ Unknown

Bianca Santino

"Dad, I don't want to go. Why do I have to? I'm fine staying here by myself." I frowned at my dad, who was checking his watch whilst frantically pacing around the living room.

He shook his head. "Bianca, the limo will be here any minute. Your thirteen, I'm not leaving you here by yourself. Your coming with me." I groaned.

"What will I even do there for fun? Where's mum?" I questioned him.

My mum was full Filipino, and my dad on the other hand was from England, which was where we currently lived, so he was obviously British.

"At work." He replied as he took out his phone, holding it to his ear. I sighed and blew a strand of hair out of my face. "And, you get to see me at work! Wouldn't that be fun?"

I secretly roll my eyes. "Totally." I mumbled sarcastically, but it seemed that he didn't catch my sarcasm as he looked quite happy at my answer.

"There we go, now-Oh wait! Have you finished packing?"

"Were not leaving for the Philippines for about another week." I responded boredly.

"A week is very soon."

"Why are we going again, anyway?" I asked him.

"You already know. Your mother wants to visit her family, and it would be great for us to have a vacation where your mother was born. Plus, I need to do some promotion and marketing there. And another thing to do with business." He answered.

Business, business, business.

It's what he talked about all the time. Pretty boring if you ask me. I tried to picture the last time where he talked about something else.

"Okay." I mumbled.

He gave me a small sigh and half-smiled. "Sweetie, just make sure to finish your packing, alright?" I just nodded.

"Okay, Dad."

"And finish your homework."

"Okay, Dad."

"And-" He was thankfully interrupted by the sound of a car honk from outside. I mentally did a happy dance, then frowned when I realised I had to still go to the lame studio.

"Let's get going, I don't want to be late." My Dad ordered and rushed to the front door.

I jumped up from the sofa, and plugged my earphones into my phone before straightening out my clothes, which consisted of black leggings, a random shirt and a white hoodie.

Quickly, I slip a pair of converse on and ran out the door after my Dad, who was waiting impatiently by the passenger door of the limo.

I rolled my eyes, limo.

Is it that hard to use the car?

Sliding in, I shove my earphones in my ear and press shuffle on my playlist. I smiled once 'The A team' by Ed Sheeran came on and rested my head in my hands whilst looking out the window. I hummed quietly to the music.

Ed was one of my absolute idols.

The studio wasn't very far since I had been there multiple times before. It was about a 15 minute ride. I loved car rides. I loved looking out the window and watching the scenery, and listening to my favourite music. I found it relaxing, and entertaining.

When it was a red light and the limo stopped, I watched as a black car drove next to us and came to halt. Curiously, I noticed a boy who was also looking out their car window, but I couldn't see his face. All I did see was just the back of his haid and his dark black hair.