Chapter 2/ Set up🤭

David's POV

I stormed out of the bathroom, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand and ignoring Simon standing at the door frame.
I waved goodbye to Alesha , who was sitting there hopeful that I would talk to Simon.
Even though Alesha was my best friend, I couldn't face Simon. I was completely and utterly heartbroken.

Alesha clicked her fingers and the Guard- Alistair, nodded and stepped outside, licking the door.

Oh for fucks sake.
I turned again to look at Alesha, my eyes begging her to let me go.
She shook her head and crossed her arms.
'Not until you talk.' She mimicked to me.
I turned reluctantly and faced Simon, plastering an emotionless smirk over my frown.

His eyes showed, regret, passion and guilt.
Lots of guilt.
I just stood and crossed my arms, waiting for him to speak first.

"Well? What is it? I have to go home and send my assistant a sample of my new book." For the first time, I spoke angrily at Simon. Alesha looked just as confused as I was but never spoke.
I got more impatient and started tapping my foot against the marble floor.

"I'm.. sorry." Simon admitted slowly, but I could see in his eyes he didn't mean it.
I just felt my heart shatter into a trillion pieces and scoffed, walking towards the door and leaving , shoving past Alistair.

Later, With Simon

I hung my head in shame, I deserved this.
Alesha patted my back and spoke softly, "He saw." I turned in a flash, jaw dropping to the floor.

I slammed my fist against the wall.
"FUCK!!!!" Alesha just stroked my back comfortingly, and was smiling.
I cursed under my breath, thanked Alesha and slammed the door behind me, heading to my private taxi.

With David-

I looked at myself in the mirror.
I pointed at my reflection.

"You are David fucking Walliams! You d-don't n-need S-Simon.. oh who am I kidding..." I lowered my finger and frowned.

"Oh who are you kidding. You can't live without him Dave... what the fuck are you going to do...?" I asked myself, sighing.

The next morning- at the studio

I gave up, I made sure my bathroom door was locked and lay on the rug.
I sat my head on a pile of towels and frowned, all the bad memories coming back.
I sat up, and started sobbing, my shoulders racking and my back hunched over towels.

"DAVID OPEN THE DOOR!" Alesha's screeches were heard behind the door.
I stood hurriedly and wiped my eyes with my palm racing towards the door.
"Coming!" I screeched, sounding like a girl.
Opening the door, i stared at Alesha standing there, looking very pissed off and dressed in a long golden glittered dress, Alesha just glowered angrily.

"Simon is outside..." I groaned not wanting to hear anymore, but she continued angrily.

"WITH HIS SIDE-PIECE OF THE WEEK! He's bragging on about how hot she is and how lucky he is!" I felt anger flourish inside me.
I took Alesha by the arm and dragged her out of my dressing room, standing a few feet behind Simon who was talking to Stephen Mulhern.

Alesha just looked very angry and out of the blue, when Simon turned around she pulled me in and pressed my lips against hers.
I cringed but realised what she was doing.

I felt Simon watching and seen him walk by us, I could vaguely make out him whimpering, but I paid it no mind.

Alesha pulled away and hugged me.
"That worked so well!!" We both laughed for the rest of the night until we had to go and judge for the next 21 Auditions.