Chapter 6/ Hell No!😰

alesha

Something was up with David.
Something was going on.
Ever since he bailed Simon out of jail , he's been skipping work.
He hasn't even replied to my messages.
He just read it and didn't reply.
Even Simon came to work! He went to jail for a couple hours so you would think that he would be the one skipping work.

Amanda agreed, we planned on finding out what happened.
Amanda would go to Simons dressing room and ask everything that had happened between David and him, maybe tell a lie about David.. but more or less find out.
Alesha would just go to David's house and have a chat as always.

Later that evening

She sat down, knowing the chair next to her would be empty, once again.
Until the producers and cameramen started racing towards the door David and Alesha would come through.
Huh?
David slammed the door open, and strutted down the aisle, waving to fans cheering and screaming his name in his face.
He just waved and smiled at them all.
He made his way to the chair and sat next to Alesha, looking up at the younger woman who was standing up, still gaze locked on where David had entered.
He laughed, waving his hand infront of the woman.
She shook out of her trance and sat down, immediately putting her head to David's ear and whispering,
"What happened with you and 'Is there instructions for beans' ?" David laughed at the name, staring over at the seat which was at the other end of the table. Simon briefly glanced at David, and when he did, he just scoffed and said things under his breath David couldn't make out.
David whispered in Alesha's ear.
"I adopted a daughter..." Alesha screamed loudly , interrupting the current audition and standing up and screeching silently with her hands on either side of her head.
"WHAT?! REALLY DAVID?! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!" She then realised what happened and looked down, "sorry" and let the audition carry on.
She and David exchanged looks, he took his phone out and started showing Alesha pictures of his new Daughter,
"Mia Chloe-Amber Walliams" She was so excited to meet the young girl and added a lot of clothes and shoes and bags and toys to her EBay watch-list that night.

simon

The news had been leaked all over.
I had been to jail for a night and bailed out by David again.
This had happened years in the past, but not in jail.
All newspapers were calling David the "Jail-Bail hero of the year" which was highly confusing.
David still had no comment on the situation and I don't think he ever will because of me.
I can't believe he let me in.
He let me fuck things up.
I can tell.
He regrets letting me into his heart again but isn't showing that he's bothered anymore.
Especially news leaked, "DAVID WALLIAMS ADOPTS DAUGHTER!"
And,
"WALLIAMS DAUGHTER FOR THE WIN?"
Simon just burst into pure tears.
He had never been this upset since he lost Eric to Lauren in the divorce.
He did see Eric every month, but that wasn't near enough.
Lauren was making him pay her all his Income from America's got talent last year.
He had signed off his rights that it was now- Legally- Lauren who got all the money from America's got talent.
That's why he was never planning to go there anymore.

David didn't know this of course.
David didn't know the half of things.
But Simon knew more than enough about David's current situation.
He was going to David's house.
Going to see what really happened between them.
Going to see what David was hiding behind this daughter and unnecessary comedy act on not just BGT, but his everyday life.

later

I got into my transparent-white T-shirt and jeans.
I quickly threw on a black leather jacket and launched myself into my Mercedes black car.
I commanded my driver to take me to David's house, he nodded and we were there in a matter of minutes.

When we arrived, my legs were bobbling with nerves.
I hopped out of the car and watched my driver slowly reverse away out of reach.
I strolled up to the doorbell and pressed it with my shaking finger.
I heard quiet-padded footprints racing towards the door.
The door opened creakily, the person behind it definitely NOT being David.
But a smaller, golden haired, brown eyed, Pyjama clothed girl.
This must be the 'Mia Chloe-Amber' everyone's going on about at work.
She rolled her eyes and scoffed, getting the eye roll from David.
I chuckled and she just scoffed again.
"Uh.. can I come in?" I asked politely.
She just sighed and spoke firmly, "No you can not." And went to slam the door, I put my foot between the door so it couldn't close.
She sighed again, "What is it you want?" I just laughed and replied "David." She laughed, rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut.
I sighed deeply and knew already David had told her.

I stood at the door, watching her figure disappear behind the fainted glass window.
I heard David,
"Mimi! Who was it?" He shouted from above.
I faintly heard her reply, "Bog roll man who doesn't know how to dress." I heard him laugh and sigh deeply, jogging down the stairs.
I prepared my shirt and jacket, waiting for David to open the door.

The door swung open, instantly, the strong smell of Meat, pesto and pasta swarmed my nose.
Mhmm David was always a good cook.

He sighed deeply and groaned.
"What do you want? I apologise for Mias behaviour. She doesn't like you. At all." He stated and stared me up and down, waiting for me to speak.
"Ah! Yeah.. uh.. could we have a talk?.." I asked like a 12 year old nerd.
He sighed and stepped aside, letting me in.
I stood inside and wiped my shoes in the doormat.
David turned in his pink apron and 'Mummy' pink rubber gloves.
I laughed quietly and walked through to the sitting room, plonking down next to Mia who was clearly trying to ignore me, watching 'TheHoliday' on Netflix.
I watched Kate Winslet wearing a swimsuit, swimming deeper under Amanda's pool with Arthur.
I was in a trance.
I felt a hand slap my cheek lightly.
"That's for being an asshole and checking out a woman in our house." Mia stated angrily.
I nodded and just turned away.
I could make out David swinging back and forth from the oven to the sink.

I sighed and turned to her, watching her cover her face with her hair as a curtain.
"What's your problem with me?"
She looked up and laughed. Just laughed at me.
"The fact my dad spent £5,500 bailing you out of jail so you could have a life. Then, when my dad is happy for once and thinks all is forgiven, YOU JUST GET UP AND FUCKING LEAVE OHT OF NOWHERE! BECAUSE NOTHING PLEASES THE GREAT FABULOUS GAY POSH RICH BITCH SIMON FUCKING COWELL!!!!" She screamed loudly in my face and I stood, stalking backwards as she cornered me slowly.
Then David slowly stalked through.
"What the hell is going on Mimi?" She turned around.
"I'm sorry dad.. I just got really angry.." she sounded like she meant it.
He gave her a look with his eyes and she turned to face me.
"I'm sorry. I just dislike you for being an ignoramus to my new Dad." I nodded and slowly patted her shoulder.
David sighed , content and asked Mia to get changed, as he had burnt the meatballs.
"Simon, would you like to come with us for dinner?" Mia stood In front of her dad, smirking like she had a mischievous plan.

"Sure." David scoffed playfully and stormed behind her up the stairs, she soon followed on and said "4 Minutes. Or 4 hours with Madam." She laughed and ran.