im falling for my almost step-brother?!; Lets play

-----Mary-Janes POV-----

I woke up with the sun shinning in my eyes, my eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the florescent lighting. I sat up and rubbed my eyes so they could adjust more easily. 'Ughhh' i thought. I looked at the time on my phone, when i saw the 10 text messages...from Jamson. 'Ohh noo' i thought, 'what could he possible want?'

I got up and saw Kane wasn't in his bed. I looked around, "hmph no where in sight." i said to myself trying to see if he was hiding behind the door or curtains. "nothing" i shrugged and grabbed a towel and a thong and a bra. I went into my bathroom when i saw Kane without anything on but a towel wrapped around his waist, "HOLY CRAP!" i screamed, and ran out closing the door behind me. 'I can't believe i just saw that!' i thought to myself! A few moments later, Kane came out of the bathroom again with only his towel on.

"Well good morning to you too" he laughed.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him, "EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE DAMN DOOR AND LOCKING IT PEA BRAIN!?" i shouted.

He shook his head, "well that depends if you every heard of knocking before you enter" he smirked.

I threw a pillow at him. "Listen Dip-Shit, this is my room and i do as i please" I said grabbing my towel and dedicates heading to the bathroom.

"So does that mean that you will walk around naked for me?" he said sarcastically.

"Please only in your damn dreams. And those dreams will NEVER, i repeat, NEVER happen" i said before i closed the door.

"Ughhh, asshole." i said before i stepped into the hot shower.

-------Kanes POV------

I put on a Volcom Tshirt and slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans. I sat on my bed and blasted my favorite song, "Hello Fascination" by breathe Carolina. Then i saw Mary-Janes phone star blinking. I took off my headphones and looked at the door. 'No Kane you can't look at her phone!' i thought, 'but i wanna know more about her so its not too bad.' I looked at the bathroom  door carefully watching if it was going to open. I picked up her IPhone and saw she had 15 text messages from Jamson. I narrowed my eyes. Jamson. Suddenly the phone started ringing, and who was it? Jamson, of course.

K-"Hello."

J-"Mary-Jane?"

K-[disgusted tone]"no its Kane."

J-[speaks thru his teeth.] "its you."

K-"well hello, Jamson, long time no see."

J-"Listen Kane, YOUR the reason me and Mary-Jane broke up. And i am going to get her back."

K-"Well sorry, Jamson, but you won once. But Mary-Jane isn't a prize- [-the bathroom door opens-] -Shes something way more."

I hung up the phone just as she came thru the door.

"Oh, hey Jamson called." I said in my laid back voice.

"Ugh, what does he want?" She asked,

"Don't Worry about it," I said then walked downstairs.

'Dont worry about it at all,' i thought as i picked up the car keys.

---------Mary-Janes POV------------

"What the Hell does that mean?!" i shouted.

UGHH! BOYS! i thought.